Scarred Silver Soul and Shocked Faces

Once outside Blueberry skips over to a bucket that is on the path lead up to the front door. He picks it up and calls out, "ORIGINAL, FELL YOU ARE SO SLOW." When they are about two feet from us Blueberry dumps the bucket. Red Paint? After about 15 seconds the paint glows and becomes rainbow. Blueberry runs stands on the paint and begins to glow rainbow. Then slowly sinks into the paint. I stand and watch Blueberry disappears. Fell grabs me by the back of my shirt and drags me over too stand in the puddle of paint. "Close your eyes Silver." I let out a annoyed huff but did what he told me.

Thirty-seconds later Fell speaks, "You can open your eyes now Silver." I open my eyes and see we are standing in large clearing surrounded by trees. We must be in some kind of forest. Blueberry waits for us to arrive. When he sees all us he smiles then runs over a group of skeletons standing near the middle of the clearing. Fell follows after him in a walking pace. I stand there watching and Sans walks up to me he places his hand on my left shoulder. Then he bends down to whisper in my ear, "Come on Kiddo there are some more people I want you to meet." We walk over to the group and Sans keeps his hand on my shoulder.

Sans calls out "Sup every one." The group turns towards Sans and all of them call out a greeting similar to "Hello Original." Almost instantly all eye sockets turn towards me. Hating the attention I quickly hide behind Sans. Sans lets out a chuckle and says,"Every one this is Silver. She is the newest human to fall into the underworld." He looks at me," Do you want to come out so every one can introduce themselves?" I quickly start to sign,"No thanks, I'm fine here." Suddenly I'm surrounded in a red aura and scarred silver soul appears again. I let out a quite growl has I'm lifted from behind Sans and placed in the middle of the group. When the red aura fades I return my soul back into my body. When it is returned I look up and see shock on all of their faces besides Original. After about a minute of staring I let out an annoyed huff and turn to face Sans. Then I sign," What is their problem?" I whipped around to face the group and sign,"It's rude to stare. If you want to continue explain."

A skeleton with black ink on his face, one eye blue and the other a yellow star ,a long light brown scarf that goes down to his ankles, a white t-shirt, a light brown sash connected to a same color belt with tubes of colored paint on the sash, a light blue jacket tied around his waist, black shorts with blue stripes on the sides, and black tennis shoes with yellow laces. The skeleton opens his mouth to speak but I stop him by signing, "Before you answer that say your name."

He nods his head then speaks,"My name is Ink and the reason why we are staring is because of your soul." I sign,"What is so weird about my soul?"

He hesitates so the skeleton next to him wearing a royal blue jacket with the hood up, white t-shirt, black basketball shorts, and black and white tennis shoes speaks,"Going off of what Ink said no one ever seen a soul like yours before, my name is Dancer by the way." I frown and summon my soul to study it. What is so weird about it? Its heart shaped like every one else, I'm sure gently other people have scars on their soul.

 I sigh before signing again,"I still don't understand. What is so different about it?"

The black skeleton with one red and one yellow eye, wearing a black jacket with a red lined hood, black t-shirt, black shorts with a red stripe going down the side, black tennis shoes, and the word "ErRor" floating around him speaks this time."My name is Error. What makes your soul different is that your soul is silver, heavily scarred, and the scarring is a different color than your soul. " I'm still confused.

Error doesn't explain any further instead the skeleton who looks exactly like Original except he has teal cat ears and tail does,"I'm Neko. I'll get straight to the point. It is extremely difficult to scar a soul, actually it is almost impossible. But your soul has six scars on it. Also your soul is silver this is the first time anyone seen or had a silver soul."

A skeleton wearing a navy blue fedora, a navy blue jacket hanging over his right shoulder, a white button down shirt, black pants, black spenders, black leather dress shoes, and a gun holstered on his hip. Speaks,"My name is Mafia Toots. Will you please tell us what happened to you so your soul is like this?" It's getting to warm for me so I push up my sleeves unintentionally showing my scars and healing cuts, bruises, scrapes, blisters, and burns.I quickly realize what I did and quickly pull my sleeves back down. 

I hear hissing and incline my head so I can see the faces of the skeletons. My gaze is meet with ten glowing eyes and ten black eye sockets. (All skeletons have one glowing eye and one black eye socket.) Instantly my body moves into a stance where I can easily attack, defend, or dodge. Sans closes his "eyes" and tries to calm himself before speaking, "How did you get those marks on you?" He reopens his eyes and one eye is still glowing blue and the other is black.

I sign but don't relax my stance,"Why doesn't it matter? The marks don't affect you."

 A skeleton with one yellow eye and two cracks one on the top right side going up about three inches and the other on the bottom of the left eye also going down about three inches."My name is G. The marks on you do matter because if injuries like that if left untreated can kill you."

G steps forward and attempts to grab my arm, but I move before he could. He tries again and misses me a second time. I see the irritation grow on his face."Lets play a game." I sign,"The game goes like this I face all of in a one on one battle and the battles format will be based off of the challengers home universe. There are ten of you so every battle you win I will answer one of your questions. If I refused to do a certain battle format that person gets two questions."

All of them a silent for close to a minute before a skeleton in a white straight jacket and a red, blue, and yellow band aids on his right cheek steps speaks,"I'm Alyssum and we accept your challenge."