Loyalty

They already have a room for me. Two of them even cried on my behalf when I could never allow myself to. When Horror's words hit my ears my soul appears. The silver of my soul glows brightly but the gray stays the same. Huh, they really did it this time.

Blueberry's eyes once go star shaped, "WOWIE HUMAN SILVER YOUR SOUL IS SO PRETTY!"

Asylum nod's his head rapidly in agreement, "It's so shiny."

Ink irises are now a yellow and a blue star, "It is very pretty but why is it glowing?"

I smile and sign, "Congratulations you all activated my soul trait for a second time."

Mafia tilts his fedora again, "What do you mean by a second time and will you tell us what your soul trait is this time?"

My smile changes to a grin and I sign again, "The first time was after I performed a check when we were about to fight and my hp dropped down to 5. My soul did that to even out the playing field. My best guess for why that happened was because I'm Sans's roommate and since I'm living with him willingly it wasn't going to let me have a too big advantage."

As soon as I mention the first indecent with my soul the room goes still. Everyone must be preforming a check. I know that my Hp is still pretty low but it shouldn't be to bad. I summon the options and select the STAT option. (Y/N) "Silver", lv 2, Hp 5 out of 10." Once I noticed the change I stopped me checking the rest. Huh, my base Hp dropped but, after everything that happened I shouldn't be too surprised.

Neko twitches his tail, "Hey, Mouse, not to state the obvious but your base Hp dropped."

I nod my head and sign, "Yes, but, my Hp dropping doesn't have anything to do with my soul trait this time. I'm sure some of you know how base Hp is determined but I'll explain it just in case." The skeletons nod their heads and I continue, "Your base Hp is mainly connected to how much hope and love someone has. That being said it's possible to have the highest lv of love but have very little Hp if you lack hope. A good example of this is Horror. It is also true if it is flipped and someone has high levels of hope but absolutely no love. This time the example I'll use is Blueberry. The other way is directly connected to your mental state. Chances are that my base Hp changed during my little freak out earlier. While it is difficult to lower ones base Hp and it's even harder to raise. There is a a fairly good chance that it won't return to normal."

Blueberry smiles, "THAT'S OK, HUMAN SILVER, I THE GREAT BLUEBERRY WILL WORK HARD TO HELP YOU REGAIN YOUR MISSING HP!"

I shake my head with a little smile and sign, "No worries Blueberry. I'll just have to not allow myself to be purposely hit. I'm quite good a dodging you know."

Fell starts glaring daggers at me and I raise a brow in response, "What's your problem?"

"What do you mean by allow?"

I allow my expression to fall into an emotionless mask, "Sometimes it's best to do nothing and live then to do something and be killed or nearly killed."

Don't you hate that they pushed you into a corner so all you can do is nothing?

Those who did that to me mean nothing to me so, it doesn't matter.

How long do you think you can fool yourself? I know better to believe this act you put on but, at this rate are you fooling yourself as well?

Tch, just be quite won't you.

Sans glances at me with a solemn expression, "They've killed you? How many times have you been forced to reset?"