IMPORTANT HOUND'S NOTE

Hound: Hello readers I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is all my stories will be updated once per month now. The good news is I'm doing this because I'm going to write my first story that is NOT a fanfic. But to focus on this story I need to spend less time on updating the others.

Hound: ... Wanta meet one of the new characters
Nobel!

(Behind Hound a shadow rises from the ground and begins to take form. When complete: a small demon about 4 foot 2 inches in its place. This demon is all black except for his silver eyes, white bandanna, and white silk gloves. He is covered in fur with a wolf's snout, a lion's mane, and ears that is a cross between a rabbit's ears and a fox's ears with pointed tips that are 5 inches long. Behind him his long black tail with a sharp pointed tip flicks back and forward slowly. His tail is the only part of him that doesn't have fur but instead has scales.)

Hound: This is Nobel and he will be the male main character in my book.

Nobel: It's a pleasure to meet you all (holds his tail and takes a bow)

Reader: awww

Hound: don't be fooled by him he isn't as sweet as he seems

Nobel: (a wicked smile forms on his lips and his size changes to his true size and is now 6 feet 11 inches. He walks up to Hound and places his hands on her shoulders) Now that wasn't very nice Hound. Telling everyone my little secret.

Hound: Now do you see what I have to live with *sighs* well I hope everyone understands and continues to support my stories. Thanks everyone please be sure to check out the new book when the first chapter comes out

Hound and Nobel: We hope to see you soon