"Luna, I promise you. You'll be okay, I won't let anything bad happen to you..."

I whispered closely next to her ear as I brought my face towards her. Placing my lips on her soft kiss, I almost forgot what it felt like kissing her this peacefully. It's been too long that I wanted more, so much more that I wouldn't be able to contain myself...

"So this is her, Luna was it?"

I suddenly heard Felix speak up as he came down the steps. Pulling my lips away, I took a moment to look at her face to notice how pale she was starting to become...

"Did you take care of what I told you to do?"

I asked him with an intimated glare...

"Yes, but what did you want me to do with the human boy I brought in earlier?"

"Keep him alive, but just barely," I responded as I began to go up the steps...

"Is she even alive?"

Felix asked as I walked right past him...

"Of course she is, she's just tired-"

"Did she see your true form?"

He asked as he waited for some kind of response, I didn't care to answer his question though, so I continued to make my way up the stairs. I don't have time to waste, I needed to know what was happening to my Luna. It kills me inside knowing that I can't show any kind of concern for her in front of these beasts! I won't give them a reason to get a rise out of me, a King must never show his flaws...

"Carla!"

I growled out her name as I began to run out of patience...

"Yes my Lord! You called..."

She quickly ran up to me in a quick bow...

"Take me to the room I told you to prepare."

I said in high demand as I gripped onto Luna's shaking body. She was still soaking wet from being in the water earlier. But that shouldn't be the reason why she has a fever! Following Carla into the room, it was a small simple room for Luna to stay in. But what I mainly wanted were strong locks on the door, so no one can enter without my authority. This should be more than enough for her, I know she'll be safe in here. Gently placing her on the mattress, I began to strip her wet clothes off. Her body was heating up very rapidly...

"Carla, tell me what's wrong with her," I asked with worry as I tucked a piece of Luna's hair behind her ear.

Carla then immediately placed both of her hands on each side of her temples to find the main source of her illness. While she was doing that, I took the last remaining fabric that was on her body and ripped it off. I then prepared to cover her naked body with the sheets, however, Carla quickly stopped what I was doing as she pulled the sheets away!

"What the fuck are you doing!"

I shouted while grabbing her by the hair with full force! Does she not see how much Luna is shaking!?

"My Lord, please let me explain! She'll die if I don't help her!"

She shouted in pain, so I hesitantly let her go and watched as she placed one hand on Luna's lower abdomen and her other hand on her chest where her heart would be at...

"Tell me what is wrong with her right now?!" I demanded while kneeling next to the bed...

"It's the fetus, it no longer has a heartbeat. And because of that, it's tainting a lot of her blood... which is why she's shaking. Her body is trying to keep warm which is the cause of her fever, she's also bleeding a lot from her lower womb right now. If I don't remove the dead fetus this instant, she will die from blood poisoning. Her pregnancy will cause her death if I don't do something immediately."