Chapter 58

One week later....

Kongpop and Wayo were going around the mall to look for additional baby clothes and equipment. Not that Kongpop and Arthit haven't bought it, but the number of babies exceeds their estimates. They are blessed with a daughter and two sons. Arthit was upset why their daughter looked like Kongpop while their two sons resembled Arthit. The princesses should be white not brown like her daddy.

There is a reason why Kongpop goes away with Wayo not with others?

1. Beam can't come because Neem is sick and Forth is out of town. So as a good brother-in-law, Beam took care of Neem.

2. Kongpop asks Kit to accompany Arthit who is still weak after giving birth and watching over their babies. If Wayo is asked to accompany Arthit ... Kongpop can't imagine what will happen when he comes home later.

"P'Kong, this is cute ..." Wayo said while pointing at the clothes on display.

"Yo, what we're looking for baby clothes not a 1-year-old baby. It's too big." Kongpop said.

"Three piyo will be big fast P ..." said Wayo who still wanted the shirt.

"Stop calling my child in a strange name Yo ... they have the names Rune (Happiness), Aroon (the dawn) and Fri (Freedom)." Kongpop has several times told his child name to Wayo but Wayo still calls them three piyo (Three piggies Wayo). Do you know the matter of giving this name is create a problem? Because Ming and Wayo want their names to be in the names of the babies.

Examples of names from Wayo: Biyo, Miyo and Liyo, which means Big Wayo, Middle Wayo and Little Wayo 😒😒.

Ming names: Minghan, Mingpre and Mingkyu which means Ming handsome, Ming pretty and Ming Kyutie 😅😅😅.

Arthit got up from his bed just to trick the stubborn pups. After getting a sharp gaze from Arthit they both fell silent.

"I am home Arthit..." Kongpop said opening the door of his room with Arthit and the babies. Arthit brought his eyebrows closer.

Why are they shopping for so many up to 10 plastic bags. Suspicious.

Arthit walked to check the shopping of his husband and brother. A rough breath comes out.

"KONG! WAYO! What is this?" Said Arthit picked up a package.

"That's diaper P'Arthit." Wayo answered, confused as to why P'Arthit was angry.

"This is a pants diaper, which I want an ordinary diaper. And also this?" Arthit showed back a can.

"That's baby milk. I checked it." Kongpop said that felt he did not buy the wrong item.

"They are allergic to cow milk Kong. I told you to buy soy milk instead of cow milk. Also, why do you buy in large quantities like this. Then why buy ice cream and toys?

"Of course for babies, it's not for Wayo."

"WAYO !!!!"

***

Today is Gun and Off engagement party. Indeed back from what was planned because there was a disturbance, namely the birth of Arthit. Gun wants Arthit to come as his guardian. So Gun asked Off to postpone their engagement date.

Arthit wears a white shirt and a Kongpop wearing a black shirt. There are three baby strollers behind them. Today Arthit is free, because his younger siblings will look after the babies because they lost the bet.

Forth and Beam carry Rune, this Rune is very similar to Kongpop. Quiet and calm. Maybe the influence of the first child. Neem took her boyfriend to be introduced to a small family that had become a large family since his brother Forth and Beam were married.