Chapter 10

Arthit walked back and forth from the kitchen to his shop. Bring fresh bread from the oven. Fragrant bread spread all over his store. This morning lie usual morning but there was an unusual one there was an alpha waiting in front of his unopened shop door. Alpha who drove his siblings home last night. Alpha is Kongpop.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, Arthit opened a three piggies shop business. Kongpop became the first guest of the day.

"Good morning Arthit." Greating Kongpop friendly. A smile never escaped his face.

"Er .. morning Khun." Arthit answered awkwardly.

"Do not call Khun, just call me Kong." Again, again and again Arthit feels uncomfortable with alpha in front of him but he also can not snap or scold Kongpop because this Kongpop is boss of Kit and Wayo.

"Kong ...." Arthit said hesitantly. Kongpop smiled with satisfaction heard Arthit called his name.

"Do you want to buy bread?"

"I want to buy you, if I can." Said Kongpop slowly.

"What ?"

"I want to buy bread, which bread do you recommend?"

"What kind of bread do you like? Which is sweet or savory." Arthit asks pointed to the bread shelf.

Kongpop approached Arthit from behind. "A sweet one like you." Immediately Arthit jumped in surprise and moved away from the Kongpop. Afraid. That's what Arthit feels. There's a freak here. What should he do?

Arthit turned away toward the counter. Visible bite marks given Off first made Kongpop moan unwillingly. He should be the one to give the bite.

Kongpop followed him and stood in front of Arthit with a table that separated them. He looked at Arthit with love.

Beam, Kit and Wayo came down to leave for school. See there is an alpha in front of Arthit. Wayo smiled happily toward Kongpop while Beam and Kit looked at each other confused.

"Do you know him Kit?" Ask Beam.

"That's P'Kong, our boss." Answer Kit. Hearing the word Bos, who had been suspicious Beam turned cheerful and followed Wayo.

"Good morning P 'Kong." Greating Wayo is so friendly that his hospitality is clearly hidden.

"Oh morning Wayo, Kit and ..." Kongpop has not known Arthit on this one brother.

"My name is Beam. Morning P'Kong."

"Morning Beam. Glad to know you." Kongpop stretched out a hand that got a pass from Arthit. Beam returned the handshake from Kongpop. Arthit breathe a sigh of relief turned out Kongpop not mate his brother.

Tin ... tin ... the car horn sounded in front of the bakery.

"Whose car is that?" Arthit asked confused, why today many visitors in the morning.

"My ride." Said wayo smiled. A handsome young man coming down from the car was not a woman like Wayo had hoped for. Why not Neem who picked up. Ask Wayo inwardly.

"P'Forth?" Beam looked disdainfully at Forth. Really Beam want to stay away. Not long a little girl out of the car.

"P'Wayoo ... P'Beam ... And P'Kit, Neem came to pick you up."

Another Alpha. Arthit thinks horrified, why his siblings are surrounded by Alpha.

"Oww Kong, what are you doing here? Buying bread?" Ask Forth sees Kongpop unusually buying his own snack food.

"Seduce him." Kongpop said with a wink to Arthit.

"Fuck." Arthit held up his middle finger to the Kongpop.

"Hahaha ... your have still long log way Kong." Forth said. "I'm leaving, I have to take these boys and Beam." Forth continued to emphasize Beam. Beam keeps ignoring Forth.

"Bye Kong ..."

"Bye Forth." Kongpop said, waving his hand.

"You do not go too, if you do not buy bread, you better go." Arthit says upset, it's been half an hour before the open store but he here just to tease him.

"If I buy all the bread you'll take your time for me."

"No."

"Okay, then I'm just looking at you."

"%% ^ %% $$: @ & # &"

***

"Beam, do you know Neem brother?" Ask Kit whispered in the backseat.

"He's the one who kidnapped me Kit."

"Did he have a crush on you Beam?" Ask Wayo who hopes to catch more whales, let alone this fat whale is equivalent to P'Kong. (Zyzy: Ming gets knocked out Wayo ??).

"Close your mouth Wayo." For the first time Beam said that, even Wayo is naughty, Beam never said so. Something must have happened to Beam.

"P'Wayo, I'm sorry Neem." Neem wanted to pick her up himself but P'Forth insisted on coming. " Neem said guilty and thought they did not like it because yesterday Neem said he would pick him up herself.

"Nothing Neem, P does not mind, just Beam who seems to have ... Agh ..." Wayo words cut off because Beam nudged Wayo.

"Sorry P'Beam." Neem looked down in fear. If Beam is angry later Neem will lose friends.

"It's okay Neem, P is not angry." Beam said smiling soothingly. While Forth can only be silent and glance at them occasionally.

10 minutes later.

When they arrived at school, Forth said he wanted to discuss work with Beam so Wayo, Kit and Neem went first to their class.

"Beam, P apologize."

"Forget it."

"P was drunk, P was not aware of what P was doing."

"Forget it."

"Sorry Beam."

"FORGET ALL THAT HAPPENED STARTED NOW WE PRETEND NOT KNOW EACH OTHER." Beam said angrily then left Forth who looked at him sadly.