Chapter 21

The chicken has started crowing indicating a new day will begin. Arthit did not want to get out of his sleep. It feels like his head is still hurt because of alpha behavior yesterday. Plus his feeling is not good today.

But life must go on, Arthit forced himself down the stairs into the store. Vaguely he saw a shadow standing in front of his shop. It is a ghost? If ghosts, why come to my shop, go to the richer.

Despite the fear of Arthit approaching the shadows and find someone who makes him upset was standing in front of his shop.

"What you come here Kong?" Arthit asks open the door after knowing the identity of the shadow.

"Want to work." Reply Kongpop.

"Work? Then why you here?" Arthit was enough to face him. Scold him not working, thrown slipper to him also not embarrassed, threatened to go away just survive 2 days and  he appeared again, the hit also not effects. Arthit had run out of his mind to confront the Kongpop who constantly came into his life.

"I want to work here."

"Where ?"

"In this three piggies shop."

"Whattt? I'm not open vacancy employee." It's early morning and he make me dizzy.

"If the vacancy as a husband, is it still open?"

"The slippers are not enough, or I need to throw you a bigger thing."

"Hahaha..just kidding Arthit, I want to work here to help you, I'm sincere with no strings attached, but I'm serious as your future husband."

PLAK ... Beautiful blow landed on the head of Kongpop. The victim just smiled foolishly.

"I do not have the money to pay you"

"You do not have to pay me."

"No one will work without getting paid?"

"Here I am, please Arthit, let me work here. I do not need your money, maybe I ask for something else."

"Something else? What's that?"

"Er .. I'm not thinking yet, I'll tell you later when I think about it."

"Whatever." Arthit will be late to make bread to serve one if these crazy people continue distrub him.

Kongpoo follows Arthit into the kitchen, He does whatever Arthit asks. 1 hour later, fragrant fresh bread from the oven spread throughout the kitchen.

"It smells good." Said Kongpop praised Arthit expertise.

"The smell of bread is always good."

"But your fragrance is better hehehe ...."

Indifferent. Let's just say Arthit does not hear.

"Does it taste good?"

"Just take one if you want."

Kongpop picked up the freshly cooked and fragrant bread.

"Delicious" For a moment Arthit was proud to praise Kongpop. "But it seems you more delicious Arthit."

"KONGPOP ...."

***

"P'Arthit, what are we doing here?" Gun was told to help Arthit while passing by the store front. Kongpop did not allow the bread to be put on the shelf as usual but was ordered packaged one by one and lined up on the table in front of the store on the order of Kongpop.

"Neither do I. This strange person came early this morning and told me do this and that."

"We'll sell all the bread today." Kongpop said confidently.

"How?" Ask the Gun.

"Leave it to me." Kongpop picks up a mic that's connected to a loudspeaker.

"GOOD MORNING .... WE SELL BREAD FRESH FROM THE OVEN FOR YOUR BREAKFAST, I GUARANTEED THE BREAD IS SUPER DELICIOUS. WE HAVE PROMOTION  BUY 10 FREE 1. BUY 25 FREE 2 PLUS CAN PHOTOS WITH ME. COME. COME. COME TO OUR SHOP LIMITED OFFERING JUST APPLY 1 HOUR " Kongpop promotes precisely at 7 am where the schoolchild and the worker begin their activities. At first they were upset because of the noisy noise of the morning but saw how good looks of the person who was talking to make the girls and women scream.

Within seconds, the buyer approached Arthit table. Arthit and Gun got busy because they bought 25pcs of bread straight away, no matter what the taste, it was important to take a picture with Kongpop. 1,000pcs of bread run out in an instant, even there are still some who protest for not got it. Amazing, isn't it?

Arthit, Gun and his brothers could not believe what happened this morning. Usually only a few people buy 10pcs of bread.

"Arthit, make more bread, Gun help Arthit." Arthit and Gun eyes widened in disbelief

"Why ?" Ask Gun.

"We'll sell 10x the usual sales, let's make bread quickly." Arthit smiled ran the kitchen followed by Gun.

Kongpop promotes 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm. 10,000 breads sold out today. Arthit and Gun exhausted.

"P, this way we get rich quickly." Gun said laughingly counting money sales today.

"Yes, but my bones can be broken if like this way every day." Arthit said.

"P'Kong, will you work here tomorrow again?" Ask Gun to Kongpop who is sitting relaxed.

"Depends on the owner."

"Meaning?"

"If the owner gives me a gift, then I'll work again tomorrow."

"It's your fee." Arthit said he gave some money that he thought was worth the work of Kongpop.

"I do not want money."

"So what do you want?" Arthit asked, confused. Usually people work get salary right.

"Reward"

"What reward? I'll buy them but not the expensive ones."

"Cheap, even free." Arthit confused what rewards are free.

"This ...." Kongpop immediately pulled Arthit and crushed Arthit lips regardless of there Gun there. Gun was stunned to see the exact scene in the drama he watched.

Wow .... P'Kong is dangerous. P'Arthit looks like you will surrender soon.- Gun.