Special Chapter

Gun hates Tan after he knows what Tan did to Arthit whom he already considers his family. Gun is not like Arthit who is afraid of Tan, though he is weak but he has his own way to defeat Tan.

Gun crept into the hospital, following Tan wherever or observing Tan activities from a distance. He should get unjust Tan doctors and disseminate to the outside world to let them know who Tan doctor really is.

Tan is a cardiologist whose name is quite famous among the medical. Many people who think of him as a genius because they can master a complex science quite young enough.

Tan walks out of the office and immediately Gun runs toward the office and turns unlocked. It was my lucky day. Thought Gun.

First thing that Gun do is open a laptop there on table. Just like people say, usually someone secret is on the laptop or on the phone. Because there is only a laptop here, then the Gun will find out carefully.

When opening the laptop it has a password. What's the password, Gun thought madly.

"Password ...." said Gun annoyed at himself. (Zyzy: Gun if laptop is have a secret, of course locked password 😑😑).

"The password is off handsome." There was a voice beside Gun but Gun was still unconscious. With his innocence he typed Off handsome letter.

"Wrong ...." said Gun annoyed.

"Use all capital letters, OFF HANDSOME" this time Gun woke up and jumped off the seat there Off beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Gun angrily.

"Eh .... the stalker are even asking what I'm doing here, the right is me who will asking what are you doing here ... Want to hack my laptop. Are you my fans or what ?" said Off, who said more and more proud about himself.

"Your laptop is a shit. This is not your room." Denote Gun.

"Then whose room?" Ask Off casually.

"It's definitely not your room." Gun said not to be outdone.

"Ooo ... I understand. You're after this hospital doctor right now, tell me who?" There is a dislike tone in Off words.

"None of your business." Said Gun is still fierce.

"It's all my business because I'm interested in you, so tell me who or I do things to you." Threat Off.

"Err .... not so .. Ah .. I just remember there's a need thing to do, I'll excuse ya." Gun said trying to run away because he was caught. Off immediately grabs Gun hand and drops him into the chair he was sitting on earlier. Off locked him up with each of his Off hands in the seat holders occupied by Gun.

"Say ...." Off pressed his tone again.

"I do not know what you're talking about." The scared Gun like prey in front of Off tiger.

"So you do not know?" Mock Off.

"Yeah .... I want to go ..." Gun said almost to tears. Off raised his hand as if to hit Gun. Frightened Gun close his eyes.

It was not a blow felt by Gun but he felt there was a rubbery object that touched his lips. Gun immediately opened his eyes surprised, realizing the fact that Off kissed him.

"Be my mate." Off said smiling slyly.

"I ... I ... not yours." Gun said the truth. Gun used to meet with his mate, his cousin. They establish love until the big family knows and drives them out. Unable to survive alone outside without support, Gun mate decided to commit suicide. Gun becomes abandoned on the streets until he meets Arthit who takes his life.

"I know ... you're not my mate," said Off, Mate Off has died of illness, Off had met his mate at the time of her coma.

"So can I go?" Gun begged.

"You can, after being my mate." Said Off stubbornly.

"Please P'Off .."

"You know I'm a hunter who will not take off my prey, Cutie pie." Off closes his face back, feeling over the wind Off unconsciously loosens his defense and Gun takes the chance by kicking his ball .

"You ugly monkey, stay away from me." Gun shouted and ran as fast as lightning from him.

I will catch you cutie pie - Off.

SIDE STORY.

Today Gun has to work as a cashier at the ice cream shop, this part time job that Gun do only at the weekend.

After picking up the bag, his purse and phone. Gun is ready to go to work, but once he opens the door someone leans in the car waving his hand.

"Hi Gun, my cutie pie."

I am doomed. - Gun.