Chapter 52

Wayo strolled confidently through the hospital halls. In Wayo right hand there was a box of food containing a lobster and Wayo left hand was a package of dried seaweed. The two objects were the result of Wayo firing on the person walking behind him, namely Ming.

Wayo smiled to greet the doctors or nurses or also patients who passed by, until Wayo finally stopped in the room at the end of the 17th floor hall. The hospital commissioner room. John Konthinan aka the grandfather of Phana Konthinan.

"Ming, tap the door ..." Wayo ordered. Ming was obedient to Wayo today, what kind of threat was issued by Wayo until Ming obeyed him.

Tok ... tok ... tok ...

"Enter ..." a voice from inside let them enter. The two children entered.

"Mroning Grandpa." Dear Ming, polite, Ming rarely met grandfather John who was fierce and looked down on others, Ming didn't like that.

"Morning Grandpa." Wayo said that followed the Ming way.

"Who is this Ming?" Grandpa asked.

"This is Wayo ..." Ming speech was cut off by the spirit of Wayo.

"I am Wayo, Friend of Ming and Fiance of P'Phana." He too innocent.

"WHAT? FIANCE OF PHANA?" Grandpa said, surprised to make a loud voice.

"Sit first Grandpa, how if Granda will faint later, I'll be troubled later." Oho ...Wayo you so brave.

"So what is your purpose here?" Grandpa asked while sitting in a cold voice.

"This is for Grandpa .." Wayo said while putting the food box and a packet of seaweed on the table.

"What is this ?"

"Lobster and seaweed." Answer Wayo.

"Why did you give this to me?" Grandpa asked increasingly confused.

"This is a bribe, so Grandpa approves of me with P'Phana."

"Only this ... you think I'm cheap. The name Khothinan family is a noble family and special. You are just an ordinary kid who wants to rise to the ranks by marrying Phana." Grandpa sneered, making Ming ears hot but oddly, Wayo smiled instead at Grandpa mockery.

"My family is more special, Rojapat. Try to think Grandpa, in the alphabet the value of R is higher than the value of K. So my family is more special than the Grandpa family."

"Hahaha ... I'm the most special, thanks to Yo. S from Suthiluck." Reply Ming to Yo joke that didn't care about Grandpa putting on a furious face.

"That's right, but it's just 1 point different. Let's just say we are even Ming hahaha ..." Wayo welcomed Ming comment.

"SILENT YOU ARE TWO !!" Grandpa felt insulted, only this time there was a boy who insulted Khothinan big name.

"Iss ... Grandpa seems to be hungry, eat first. Don't be angry and if Grandpa angry will get older and older." Yo ... Yo ... be careful you boy 🤔🤔.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE" Grandpa snapped. Wayo turned to sit facing the door. This made Grandpa and Ming confused.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE !!" Grandpa asked furiously.

"Grandpa said didn't want to see Wayo face, so Wayo turned around so Grandpa didn't see Wayo face." Blood rose to the head, it felt like Grandpa would faint against this boy.

"So whats wrong Grandpa?" Wayo asked, who was still in the backward position of Grandpa.

"You ... You don't know who to face. A little kid like you, I can get rid of in an instant." Wayo turned around in surprise.

"So it's Grandpa jobs is magician. I think of Grandpa as a doctor." Especially this. Even though the atmosphere was tense but Ming could not help but laugh at the face of Grandpa defeat against the little demon Wayo.

"I'll kill you ..." Grandpa grew furious with Wayo. Wayo was a little scared to see Grandpa cruel expression.

"Before Grandpa did that, I just reminded that we the Suthiluck family would protect Wayo no matter what." Threaten Ming with a serious tone. Wayo was annoying but he was a candidate for Ming brother-in-law. There was no way he would keep quiet seeing Wayo threatened.

"Forth Jatuphom is also a candidate for my brother-in-law. Mama-in-law will also defend me." Said Wayo proudly surrounded by great people.

Hearing Suthiluck and Jatuphom surnames makes Grandpa John guts to shrink a little. It is impossible for him to be able to face the two families completely, let alone his power has been lost half because it was taken by Mew.

"What do you do ?" Grandpa asked, who began to control himself.

"I just graduated, I don't have a job yet. But I want to open an ice cream shop besides the mother-in-law practice place. This is a good business. So if someone gets toothache because of eating ice cream, they can go to mother-in-law." Clearly Wayo.

"Mother in law ?" Grandpa asked confusedly.

"P'Art." Answer Ming coldly. Grandpa already understands the core of the problem. He wants to attack but for now it seems impossible. Mew and Phana will definitely oppose it, he's not as strong as before.

"Whatever. I don't care who Phana will get married with who. That's my answer."

"Thank you, Grandpa. Take it easy, after marriage, I will often visit Grandpa. Ow, I took the lobster, yeah, Grandpa can get cholesterol if eat it. Then if you eat seaweed, don't get too much cause you will get high pressure blood." Said Wayo, who dared to kiss Granda cheek and pulled Ming away from there, did not forget to bring the lobster box back.

"Now is the time for us to propose P'Phana ..." Wayo said cheerfully as if he had not had a stressful problem.

Luckily, you are my future brother-in-law. If  not, I throw you into the snake nest. Ming thought.