Chapter 20

"So ... what makes you fight in front of my shop and in the middle of the night like this?" Arthit knocked his legs open for trial in case of a fight in front of his shop, and midnight too. Tomorrow he would be protested by the neighbors for making a noise even if he did not do it but the two men in front of him.

Kongpop and Forth kneel in front of Arthit. Kit and Wayo beside Arthit, while Phana and Ming stand by the corner of the store near the bread shelves, afraid of Arthit tantrums later.

"He's distrubing Beam." Said Kongpop to Arthit.

"Beam is mymate.This is none of your business Kongpop." Said Forth angry.

"Beam is my brother-in-law ..." PLAK ... a slipper drifted toward Kongpop.

"WHO IS YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW HAH?" Shouted Arthit.

"P ... do not shout or the neighbors will complain about you." Kit reminded, how many times have they been reprimanded simply because Arthit sounded loud when he scolded them.

"Hahaha ...." Forth laugh that saw Kongpop be thrown a slipper from Arthit.

PLAKK ... One more a slipper floats and lands smoothly on the Forth head.

"Damn ...." Forth almost cursed Arthit, might get further a long way to get Arthit blessing.

"What are you saying ?" Investigate Arthit.

"Nothing... True, nothing."

"P, he said P shit." Wayo said that adds gasoline in the fire.

Wayooo .... why did you say that? - Forth.

"You ..." Now Arthit clucked his waist.

"Sorry Arthit, I don't mean it." Better to apologize Forth than later the affair added long.

"Listen, you guys, I do not care about what you think, but do not bother me and my siblings, do you understand?" Arthit said emotionally and sighed harshly.

"NO WAY" Said Kongpop and Forth compact.

"Why should I disturb the others? If my heart is hit by you." Said Kongpop is still trying to seduce Arthit.

Disgusting -  Arthit.

Go P'Kong go - Wayo.

I just found out that P'Kong is as a sweet talk as Ming - Kit.

"Beam is my mate, please blessing us, Arthit." Forth loudly requested the blessing of Arthit.

Never. - Arthit.

Wah Beam got a fat whale. - Wayo.

Whattt ?? The kidnappers interest in Beam. - Kit.

"What do I have to do to you guys? I'll be crazy because you." Complained Arthit.

"So be my wife Arthit, and you do not have to work anymore." Kongpop gives suggestions. Really, Kongpop wants to bond soon with Arthit, so that others can not take Arthit from him.

"Let me marry Beam, I'll pay all your costs and Arthit and I will pay their tuition." This time it was Forth who proposed. Forth think the same as Kongpop, should tie their omega in a relationship or omega they will go.

"LISTEN AND TAKE NOTE DOWN IN YOUR SMALL BRAIN. I AM, ARTHIT ROJNAPAT DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY. YOU THOUGHT CAN BUY ME AND MY BROTHER WITH YOUR MONEY. BASTARD ALPHAS, GO AWAY FROM HERE, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." Arthit anger had reached the peak, before leaving he glanced towards Phana and Ming. "AND YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING?" Arthit said with a tone pressing.

Why he expelled them ? They are two fat whales have dared to purpose him and Beam. Must find a way to melt P'Arthit - Wayo.

"No." Said Phana and Ming coincide and fondle with compact.

"TAKE THEY GO FROM HERE .... OR I WILL KICK YOU BOTH." After saying that Arthit went away went upstairs.

Ming pulled Kongpop to go and Phana also drew Forth to leave. Kit and Wayo escorted them to the front door.

"Wait ..." said Kongpop to stop Ming pulling him. He walked to the car and came out with a box.

"Kit, this is for you." Kongpop handed the box to Kit.

"P ... you were denied by P'Arthit and now you seduce my boyfriend ..." said Ming blocking Kongpop.

PLAK ... Kongpop hit Ming head.

"This stupid brother, this is an anti-bite necklace, I gave it to Kit to keep him safe" Said Kongpop.

"But I'm his boyfriend P ..." Ming sulked.

"Can you afford to buy that anti bite necklace with your allowance, just because he is  boylfriend, I want him to be safe from the other alpha Ming.You can not keep him 24 hours, the heat can come suddenly and that's dangerous." Clearly Kongpop.

"Thank you P." Kit said.

P'Kong is very considerate. Why did P'Arthit hate him so much? I have to talk to P'Arthit. - Kit.

"Hoi ... Ming ... how is your day" Wayo suddenly was next to Ming. The shocked and awkward Ming immediately pulled Kongpop go to the car to avoid Wayo.

"Watch out ... you Ming .... Wait for my revenge...." Wayo shouted upset. And move on to Phana and Forth. Wayo business brain immediately took this opportunity.

"P'Forth do you needs my help?"