Chapter 26

Arthit sat silent as his soul slipped from his body. Kongpop looked intently at Arthit, Kongpop wanted to beat Tan to battered but Phana and Off stopped him. The most important thing now is Arthit mental state.

"Arthit ...." called Kongpop.

Arthit involuntarily shed tears down to his cheeks, quickly Kongpop remove them.

"I'm here ... Do not be afraid na ..." Kongpop already knew the reason for Arthit trauma, Gun had told him everything when Arthit sat silently in Phana office.

FLASHBACK OFF

"Actually what happened in Arthit past?" Ask Kongpop. Kongpop and Off only know there are some people chasing Arthit when Arthit crashes Off.

"Do you know that Gun?" Ask Off. Gun is a close friend of Arthit, and according to Off Gun must know.

"I ..." Gun said doubtfully. Should he spell it all out?

"Please tell me Gun, I need to know what really happened?" Demands Kongpop.

"But....."

"Gun, Kongpop has the right to know, he is Arthit mate." Off said.

"OK." Gun tells what Arthit told him. Upset, angry that it seems like Kongpop wants to break all Tan bones until he becomes disabled for life. Kongpop will let him suffer life rather than kill him. Death is too mild punishment according to Kongpop.

FLASHBACK OFF

"I ..." Arthit was still crying.

"Calm down, I'll always protect you and your brothers, we're mates and you know that." Kongpop word that reminds the time in the car after coming home from the Aquarium.

FLASHBACK ON

"Let me goooo..." Arthit said, hitting Kongpop hand from his hand. But Kongpop keeps pulling him into the car. The problem was when Kongpop touched Arthit earlier, Arthit had heat where the omega met his mate.

With all his might and mind, Kongpop pulled Arthit into the car and locked it from the outside.

'Drink your medicine' said Kongpop which was just lip movement for Arthit.

"DRINK YOUR MEDICINE !!" Shouted Kongpop no matter the surrounding glance at him. Arthit faltered.

Maybe he did not bring medicine. Think Kongpop. Kongpop immediately ran to the nearest pharmacy leaving Arthit who was locked in the car. At least Arthit is safe for a while, not preyed by other Alphas. Though Arthit only took out strawberry scent for him and Off, but Kongpop still worried.

Kongpop returned with a heat-lowering drug and a bottle of drinking water. Open the car door and hand it over then shut the car door back while waiting for the heat reaction to disappear.

After a while Arthit heat faded. Seeing Arthit face return to normal, Kongpop ventured to get into the car.

"Are you okay?" Ask Kongpop.

"You ... you ... my mate." Arthit said still in a state of lethargy.

"It seems so..."

"I do not want ... I hate Alpha ... hah ... hah .."

"Why ?"

"It's none of your business, just stay away from me and my brothers."

"Sorry Arthit, but I can not.You are my mate and I'm interested in you. So I'll chase you but you relax, I'll never force you."

Arthit looked away and Kongpop drive his car. Although Arthit was silent throughout the journey but Kongpop did not see that a problem cause the important is Arthit fine.

FLASHBACK OFF

"I still can not accept ..." Arthit felt guilty. On one side of his trauma, he hates the Alphas, but on the other he is guilty cause Kongpop good to him, even though it is always annoying.

"I know ... like my promise I will wait, now we are closer than ever."

"It's because of you who insist on being near me even though I've refused repeatedly .."

"Hahahaha ... that's one of the strengths of Kongpop Suthiluck." Kongpop stroked Arthit hair and went down to his cheek and finally turned Arthit head to look at him.

"I Love you Arthit Rojnapat.Not because as my mate but I fell in love at first sight to you." Kongpop gives a statement of love to Arthit.

"In supermarket ??"

"Hahaha ... no, that's not our first meeting."

"Then ?"

"When Off gives that mark to you, you remember a young man who beat him, that young man is me." Kongpop said proudly.

"Pretend be hero."

"Hahaha ... I'm your hero, so I can protect you for Tan, let me handle him later."

Arthit said nothing.

"Let's go to see beam." Arthit nodded and stood up followed by Kongpop.

***

Wayo, Ming and Kit are on their knees in front of Arthit who had scold them from 10 minutes ago. Unintentionally Arthit saw Wayo new phone, after investigation finally Wayo admitted that it was a gift from Forth. Wayo did not want to be punished alone, so he dyed Ming and Kit went with him.

"It's me Arthit, I gave them." Forth said trying to free the three suspects.

"Shut up, why do you give them such expensive cell phones?" Well Forth hit the stone, so do not interfere. For example Kongpop and Phana are sitting relaxed while drinking coffee on the couch. Beam just laughed at the household scene this time involving Ming.

"Er ... I... they're right ..." Forth shut his mouth and raised his hand as Arthit glanced face with 'no need for a defense'.

"P ... that's Wayo's phone .... hikkk ..." Wayo started crying, just 3 days ago he received the phone. His dream cellphone will disappear right now.

"Just pick up Ming phone P'Arthit." Said Ming gave his cell phone. After all he can buy it later, perhaps by whining to P'Kongpop. Kit also took out his cell phone handed to Arthit

"Kit, Wayo, Ming you should try to make money if you want something instead of asking someone else." Arthit gives advice like a grandmother to her grandchildren.

"Wayoo ... wayoo ... also have tried Hua .... Hua ... P'Arthit you evil ...." Wayo cried misery.

"Wayo is for your sake ..." Arthit cajoled.

"But not hik .. Yo ... who hik ... ask .. P'Forth ... who hik ... give me ..."

"Forth is Beam mate, Beam still do not accept him right now then why do you accept the prize? Ask your mate to meet he/she later." Arthit said irritably.

"Is it true that I can ask my mate for my gift? P'Arthit does not lie?"

"Of course, when you meet your mate later." Arthit emphasizes the word later.

"Okay .. P'Arthit should not deny it.This is a promise between men."

"Promise." Arthit makes a promise of the little finger with Wayo and Wayo smiling broadly as he hands over his cell phone.

"P'Pha is Wayo mate, right ? so ... buy Wayo new phone please na ...." Wayo immediately ran seated next to Phana.

"WAYOOOOO !!!!"