Chapter 14

This chapter illustrates the beautiful friendship story between Wayo and Ming. The time of the incident is the date of dating 😁😁.

Ming woke up excited this morning. Hey it's the day his date with cute Kitkat . 😁😁. But Ming feels weird, he woke up at 6 o'clock this morning still see P'Kong, then finished bathing nobody at home. What business has P'Kong gone so early in the morning.

Ming is now ready to pick up the idol of his heart. Kitty Catty Kitkat. Wearing a black hawai shirt and bright blue jeans, plus the faithful sunglass hanging in his shirt. Because the stingy P'Kong did not lend his car, Ming was forced to take a taxi to pick up Kit. Eitzzz but do not worry because Wayo provides a car ride for his date. Although added 500 bath from the hell agreement but nothing for the sake of dating with Kit.

Ming cheerfully tapped the three piggies shop. There's a Kit sweeping the floor.

"Morninggg my Kitkat." Ming whispered from behind Kit.

"Oh shit, Ming do not startle me." Almost that broomstick flew into the air because Kit was startled.

"Hehehe ... sorry ... Kit is ready yet?" Ask Ming act spoiled.

"Ready? Ready for what?" Kit asks confused.

"Of course we go on dates."

"When do I agree to date with you?" Kit is angry at Ming. Ming gazed sadly like a child who lost a toy. Advancing his lips. His eyes are made teary.

"Kit ... do not want to go date with Ming?" Kit felt uncomfortable seeing Ming sad, so finally he decided to go with Ming. Poor him he said.

"I changed clothes first, you wait here." Kit said as he passed away while Ming romped with joy.

At the moment came a handsome man wearing a white T-shirt wrapped in a pink shirt and white pants. Gives the color of tenderness to the masculine-looking young man.

The man knocked on the door and Ming went to open the door like here is his home.

"Who are you looking for ?" Asked Ming cheerfully. "P'Pha what you doing here?" Ming was surprised that the man who came was his cousin. Doctor Phana.

"Oo Ming? What are you doing here?"

"Iih P, it was Ming who asked first, Ming is here to pick up my date." What's his date? Wayo ? Think Phana.

"P here wants to find someone, his name is Wayo."

"Ooo Wayo, he's my friend P. Let's go in." Ming invites Phana in as he owns the house.

Wayo got off the stairs and saw the arrogant doctor was here. Wayo immediately pulled Ming into the kitchen.

"Why did you let him in?" Ask Wayo not accept.

"He's my cousin, Wayo, not a bad guy."

"But I do not like him."

"Why ?"

"Long story, you have to help me. If you not, your date with Kit is cancel."

"Okay, so what do you need help with?"

"Bite my neck."

"WHATTT ?? Noo ... Wayo I just think you're a friend, no more, anyway I like Kit."

"Iiiss Who's like you, you're just pretending to be my boyfriend."

"Wayooo ... are you his...?"

"Noisy, Do it." I think Wayo is P'Phana mate.

"But ....."

"Ming !!!" Wayo cries.

"Ok, that bite for 5,500 baths, I need money for a date with Kit." Now he's good at negotiating.

"Okay, okay." Wayo is annoyed. It was Ming same type with me.

"Drugs?"

"I've brought it."

"Okay, ready for you." Ming biting behind the neck of Wayo and Wayo immediately took a heat-lowering medication. After calming each other, they finally came out.

Phana immediately approached Wayo to apologize.

"P apologize Wayo, P was wrong yesterday, P should not say like that." Wayo was still silent and took shelter behind Ming.

Kit and Beam descended from the stairs and went straight to them. Seeing Wayo behave strangely, Wayo social skills are high, so he can not be silent like this.

Before Beam could ask, there are two people who enter to place. Forth and Neem. Beam who saw Forth come behaving like Wayo, taking cover behind Ming body.

"Hello ... P's is ready? Sorry P'Forth forcing to follow Neem." Neem said he felt guilty about Wayo and Beam attitude changes. "Doctor Phana what are you doing here, and we already apologize yesterday."

"Ah, P came here to apologize for P harsh words to Wayo."

"Then P'Forth why follow Neem to pick up P'Wayo?" Neem asks her brother why her brother always wants to join Neem when she pick up P'Wayo. Though there are many P that can protect Neem. Inside car P'Forth just kept silence, not tell Neem the reason why he follow Neem.

"P wants to talk to Beam." Forth said briefly.

"Who is he P?" Now Neem directs his question to Ming.

"His name is Ming, he's my boyfriend." Wayo said.

Phana shock and Neem shock.

"He is my boyfriend too." Beam said.

Forth and Wayo in shock.

"He is our boyfriend." Kit said that makes everyone shock.

How about our date kit .... ??? - Ming.

So here's behind the scenen why they can go to the aquarium together. 😁😁.

SIDE STORY

Room chat between the twins:

Wayo: Kit you're not angry we borrowed Ming?

Kit: You're avoiding pink shirt man and Beam you avoid Neem's sister.

Beam and Wayo: How do you know?

Kit: I'm your twin. Of course I know.

Beam and Wayo: I love you Kitty ......