Chapter 4

After so long vacuum, I will upload 2 chapter per ff in this week. So for today just up this story first. Please enjoy 😁.

Arthit sighed at the papers that piled on his desk. For Arthit these papers are more frightening than ghosts scattered on the street.

"What am I supposed to do?" Once more Arthit sighed heavily, again. Electricity bill, water, phone, insurance not to mention the registration fee to enter the college of his three little brother which very expensive for him.

Why are the college registration fees so expensive? What they studies until it's so expensive. I do not have the money. Why are they so inconsiderate.

Arthit pulled out a pink folder that was the only valuable thing he had.

There should be a price paid for my three siblings to succeed in the future. Hopefully.

Without Arthit realize, there are three pairs of eyes watching him from behind the door.

"We have to do something." Beam whispering an emergency meeting in overcoming the end of his family world.

"What should we do ?" Ask Wayo who is lazy thinker.

"We have to find a job." Kit said.

"Jobs?" Beam and Wayo tilted his head as if he could not understand why Kit should live straight.

"Yeah, we have to find a job to make money." Kit shook his head, actually what these two fraud boys thought.

"No way, just scam people adn we got money" Wayo said that disagreed with Kit proposal.

"That right Wayo, I want to sell a kiss, it's good to be paid too, but especially for a pretty girl." Beam smiled ignorantly and winked at Kit.

"No.no ... big no ... if you do that then I will tell P'Arthit." Threat Kit.

"Kit, not cool." Beam said frown.

"Yeah, not cool." Wayo joined in.

"We have to be honest." What Kit sin to have brother like them.

"Well, if you're honest, can you make a lot of money with your honest ? Remember your heats will come every month."

"Ow yes, that's right." Wayo said just remembering. "How do we get money from your mate?"

"Whattt? You're crazy Wayooo."

"But what's the reason?" Wayo pretended to think.

"Just tell him he grope Kit, and then we threaten him to reportthe police." Idea Beam absurd.

"That's right Beam." Wayo nodded approvingly of Beam proposal.

"No ... I do not want ..." Reject Kit. Enough already Kit follows their crazy game.

"Listen, Kit .. Part time salary is only paid 200 baths a day, we have to pay utility bills, water, phone, registration fee And do you forget we should buy heat-reducing drugs and anti-bite necklaces that cost soaring the seventh heaven. we not just need one but two, For you and P'Arthit How long do we work part time to get pay all that? " Beam heresy does not stop when it starts.

"But we have to be honest ...."

"No need." First rejection.

"No need." Second rejection.

"Must."

"No ..." Beam and Wayo yelled in unison.

"Whatever, but I still want to work honestly." Kit said that was not concerned with his brothers opinion.

"But your condition ..." However Kit remains his brothers and Beam must keep them safe.

"Leave it to me, I know where it suits for Kit." Wayo said with thumbs up.

"I'll leave it to you." Beam said, patting on Wayo shoulder.

CrazyyWayooo what else you're gonna do.

***

KIT POV

And here I am, in front of a supermarket that maybe the three of us have become the top list of their black list.

Wayo dragged me inwardly, searching for the figure of someone he wanted to make victim of his deceit.

The target is behind the counter taking the prize if it is shopping for certain products.

"Hi ..." Greet Wayo, showing off his teeth while gripping my hand tightly so I do not run away.

"Haii ..." Ming smiled to see Wayo and me. I just smile back awkwardly.

"Are you shopping here?"

"No, we're looking for you." Wayo winked at Ming.

"Looking for me ?" Ming asked surprised. Wayo just nodded his head and I seemed to be hurrying away from the place.

"What's the matter with me?"

"Ask for money." Wayo still plain face but devilnya already out. (Author: how come this child is a thug 😑😑?).

"Ask for money? I think what I am your mother, no way, never anyway." Said Ming annoyed. Wayo words have started to ignite Ming emotions.

"So you not want? Okay, I'll blow it to P'Kong if you sexually harass my brother. "Wayo snarled forward unceasingly.

"When did I do it?" Ming pressed his lips together and clenched his hands in emotion. It's not funny he's a spectacle in the supermarkets are very busy right now.

"Now." Wayo pulled Ming's hand to touch my buttocks. What the hell !!!

"WAYOO ...." I shouted and both hands throttled his brother neck. Especially the act now.

"Uhuk .... uhuk ... Kit .... let..me ...go .... I ... can ...not ... ... breathe ...." Wayo begged

"Never do this again or ...." I showed my raw bogem to Wayo and ...

"Perfect buttt ..." Without realizing still have two palms still gripping my buttocks, testing the elasticity of my butt.

BRUGG ...

"Take your hands off my butt ..."

I punched his stomach until he grinned and after satisfying beat them, I went away from that cursed place. It would not be like putting a foot here again.

SIDE STORY

"So how ?" Ask Wayo who still opens the offer.

"How much do you open the price?"

"1,000 baths per single touch." Wayo showed off his victorious smile. Hey negotiation is definitely won by Wayo 100%.

"Okay .. "Ming cocked his eyebrows up and down like a flirty omitt.

"But you have to find a job for Kit and me here."

"Easy, I'll talk to P'Kong."

"Ming Deal?" Wayo held out his hands to Ming.

"DEAL .." Ming welcomed Wayo hand and the agreement between the two demons had reached word AGREE.