Chapter 40

"So you have to learn this." Knot said put a stack of high books in front of Ming. Now the CEO office space used by Kongpop become used to be Ming study and work space. Ming massaged his temple dizzy. He hates reading books actually.

"If you not complete at least 3 this economy books, then I'll drive Kit home." Threatening Knot who immediately makes Ming afraid, the article Knot is handsome, he is afraid Kit will be tempted by Knot and leave him.

"Fine P." Ming said limply as he grabbed a book and started reading it.

5 hours later.

This Ming put his head on the table limp, his eyes dizzy after struggling three hours reading a book, not to mention held a test by Knot to find out what Ming really understand what he read.

"Tired." Kit said that came in and put a warm tea lemon in front of Ming and massaged his shoulders.

"Not for Kit." Said Ming enjoying Kit massage.

"Rags." Kit said hitting the small shoulder of Ming and resuming his massage.

This is the story of two teenagers who are fighting for their future.

***

A young man stepped with certainty and filled with angry auras toward where he usually went before.

Step by step he looked fiercely at anyone who saw him, instead they were frightened but they felt very funny. A round face, flushed cheeks and black eyeballs that adorn well on his cute face.

As if feeling at home, this young man understood all blue print of this building. After a long walk, he finally stopped in front of the door that read Phana doctor office.

BRAKK ....

The young man opened the door roughly without knocking it or asking permission first from the owner of the room.

Phana, who was signing the document in front of him, was startled to hear the sound of the door of his room being forcibly opened by a cute young man who put on a fierce look. Phana smile instead of fear.

"Wayoo ... what's the matter with P?" Phana asked softly.

"P ... why did not P come to P'Kong party?" Ask Wayo fierce.

"Oo .. P there is business, P has reached the front door of the building but there are patients P who had an accident and should be in operation, so P back again to the hospital. Wayo worry about P?" Phana asked with a flirtatious smile and winked one eye.

"No ... Wayo is not worried about P. Just P makes Wayo so embarrassed in the party?" Wayo said.

"What do you mean Wayo? P do not understand." Phana said confused. Why the absence of himself at the party even made Wayo embarrassed. What really happened at the party?

"Anyway P is humiliating Wayoo ...." Wayo said, stomping his legs firmly to an innocent earth.

"Wayo explain first.P do not understand if not explained." Persuasion Phana.

"P ... you know there's a big party." Phana nodded.

"P'Kong made an important announcement."

"Then ?"

"P'Kong has resigned as CEO." Phana gets even more confused, does this have anything to do with Kongpop?

"P'Kong made one more announcement, if he applied for P'Arthit." Wayo said that smooth out his words of annoyance due to the incident yesterday.

Phana is still waiting for what really makes Wayo embarrassed.

"Then ?" Phana asked.

"Why did not P ask me to married?" Wayo said as he hit the table once.

"Hahahaha ....." Phana laughed at Wayo question. According to Wayo is still small and not adult yet until Phana feel like to undergo a relationship with Wayo walk slowly. Moreover Phana still do not know what Wayo dreams in the future.

"Why did P laugh? I'm angry." Wayo said, bloating his cheeks.

"Kharpp ... P apologize na Wayo ..." Phana said forward and hugged Wayo, although initially refused by hitting lightly Phana chest, but eventually over time Wayo enjoyed the warmth of Phana hugs.

"It's not the intention of P to dissuade Wayo. P wants very much, but P has to hold back so Wayo can achieve Wayo dreams. P dont wants to make Wayo feel uncomfortable if we get married too soon. P wants Wayo to enjoy Wayo youth now." Said Phana.

"So that is what P means?" Ask Wayo with his innocent look. Phana chuckled and nodded.

"Not because Wayo is fat?" This time Phana laughed loudly at the complaints of this cute mate.

"Of course it's not Wayo. P love Wayo." Phana said.

"Yo ... also love P."

"SHOULD NOT!!!" Shouted an elderly man when he saw Phana and Wayo hugging each other.

"Pho ..." Phana said pale and Wayo was surprised.

So this is my future in-laws. Scary - thought Wayo.