Chapter 23

Wayo and Ming ran down the hallway to the emergency room to find Beam and Kit. The hospital called them because they were listed on speed dial on Beam and Kit phones.

"Kit ...." called Wayo and Ming who saw Kit crying beside the battered Beam.

"Wayo ...." Kit hugged Wayo sadly. Tears still do not stop flowing in his cheeks.

"What happened ?" Ask Wayo gently.

"Beamm ... beamm ... he's protecting me." Kit said sobbing.

FLASHBACK ON

Beam was taken by three men waiting for him at the school gates. Arriving in the backyard of the school, there are 3 men and 1 woman waiting for him.

"So you're called Beam Rojnapat?" One of the guys said sarcastically. Beam thinks that person is their leader.

"Correct." Beam said calmly.

BRUG ... a fist flying into Beam stomach and making Beam in pain.

"You see that woman?" The man said to the woman standing behind him.

"Yeah."

"You hurt her."

"I do not remember." Beam said honestly, how he can remember all the women who come to him.

PLAKK ... this time a slap that hit the left cheek Beam.

"YOU DO NOT REMEMBER ME. I AM JEED. WOMAN WHO YOU REJECT LAST WEEK." the woman shouted.

"Then ?"

"Jeed is my sister, I will not let anyone hurt her."

"I have the right to refuse the woman who came to me."

"Shut up ... I'm Mike, the head of the gank Khaosan , and I'm your nightmare." Mike says he keeps beating up on Beam.

"BEAMM ...." Kit shouted over Beam who was beaten.

"Kit ... why are you here?" Beam said furiously. Kit can be dangerous here.

"A cutie omega come..." Mike says to see Kit wearing an anti-bite necklace. "And no one seems to have you .... let me and my friend play with you ..." Mike said as he pulled Kit into his arms. Beam forward took off his holding hand and punched Mike.

Beam carries Kit but Kit fall. Mike and his friends surrounded them. Beam had to hug Kit so they would not do anything to Kit. It's his duty as brother to protect his brother.

Whatever be kicked, in a forced pull or beaten, Beam remains immobile. He still hugged Kit. Kit yelled for help, Beam was battered beaten.

Soon there was a security guard passing by and shouting to call the police until Mike and his friends fled. The guard quickly contacted the ambulance to take Kit and Beam who fainted the hospital for help.

Beam had time to say a few words before fainting. "Kit ... you safe ..."

Kit only wound lightly but Beam there are some broken bones and there is bleeding in the internal organs.

FLASHBACK OFF

"BASTARDD ..." Said Ming at the hospital, although there were some people who saw him but he did not care.

"Are you okay?" Wayo asked about Kit.

"Ming ... I ..." Kit looked at Ming feeling guilty.

"I love you Kit ... whatever happens, I will not blame you." Ming said hugging Kit closely. Kit cried in Ming hug.

"What they did to you Kit?" Wayo anger is clearly exposed.

"They ... they ... they kiss me ..."

"And ..." Wayo waited for him to continoue.

"They just kiss me Wayo .... Beam protect me ... I'm dirty Ming ..."

Ming kissed and licked every corner of Kit lips. It's up to be a spectacle, the most important is to make Kit calm.

"I cleaned you Kit. You're clean now." Ming said stroking Kit back.

"Beam need surgery ... what should we do?" Kit said worriedly. How he get money to pay operate costs.

"Have you contacted P'Arthit?" Ask Wayo.

"Not yet."

"Do not call him. I will try to solve it first."

Wayo called someone.

"Hi P, this is Wayo."

"..........."

"I need help."

".........."

"Gifts? It's easy. Can you go to the XXX hospital and take care of Beam ?"

".........."

"Just come and see the situation."

".........."

"Please take care of him."

"..........."

"Thank you P."

Wayo hung up the phone and raised his thumbs up as a sign of something done.

"Who are you calling?" Kit asks confused.

"P'Phana, he will be the one in charge of the operation."

"How come "

"Do not think about it, that's my skill." Ming chuckled as Kit heard Wayo words.

"Kit ... wait here na ..." Wayo said.

"Where are you going ?" Kit does not want to be alone.

"You can call P'Arthit now but Yo and Ming is have some matter na .."

"With me ??" Ming asked confusedly.

"Okay, do not do anything weird." Message Kit to Wayo.

"Kit relax, trust Yo, and Ming will guard Wayo." Wayo said trying to calm Kit.

"Ming goes first Kit ... if something goes wrong, contact Ming."

Wayo and Ming went out of the hospital.

"Do we will hit them now Yo?" Ask Ming has prepared his fist.

"Stupid, how we can win if it's just the two of us."

"So...."

"We ask someone for help."

"P'FORTH." Wayo and Ming say in unison.