Chapter 51

This story will lead to the ending in several more chapters. Thank you for the reader who has followed this story from the beginning.

Thanks a lot and I love you all so much 😗😗😗.

Graduation ceremony is underway, Arthit accompanied by his husband Kongpop looked at the graduation stage with great compassion and pride. Finally, three of his siblings have graduated from senior high school. Despite many trials during their schooling, they finally managed to graduate too.

Kit was ranked 3rd best of all students, Beam achieved a rating above the average while Wayo was ranked close to the average, even though the Wayo score was a bit low but it was not important, at least he graduated from school.

Arthit cried hugging his three siblings, finally his struggle so far was not in vain. His brothers have grown up.

"P ... don't cry ..." Beam said while removing the tear trace on Arthit cheek.

"Right, P must be happy not crying. I present this Charter to P'Arthit because P'Arthit is the person who is most helpful to us." Arthit was more moved by the words of Kit.

"P ... don't cry, later baby will crying hua ... hua ... now I really cry hua ... hua ..."  why do you cry Wayo? .

"Why are you crying?" Kit asked, wondering.

"Must be another reason, not cause he feel moved." Beam said that he knew very well the nature of Wayo.

"Hikk ... finally hik ... Wayo doesn't need to study anymore hikkk ..." Wayo words succeeded in getting a hit from Arthit.

"You bad boy." Tears have been replaced with happy laughter.

***

Arthit sat next to his husband, Arthit habit after becoming pregnant was to be spoiled with his husband before going to sleep.

"Kong ..." called Arthit super spoiled.

"Ehmm ..." Kongpop was still busy typing something on his laptop.

"If they all leave, I will definitely be lonely ..." Arthit said. The 3 boys quarrel has become Arthit food every day. Kongpop closed his laptop and paid more attention to his wife.

"Arthit still has Kong, after all they're grown up. They already 18 years. And their mates will look after them later."

"But ... but ... to me they were still small, still the same when I took care of them for the first time after our parents died. You know Kit can't sleep if not with his favorite pillow, Beam only wants to eat chicken, doesn't want meat others and Wayo always hide under the table. " Remember Arthit, their parents died because of an accident, and at that time Arthit was still a junior high school. Arthit had to give up playing time to take care of his three younger siblings who were 6 years old.

"Arthit ... there will have a baby who will accompany your days. If you're lonely, I don't mind having many children. I will fullfill how many you want."

BUG ... Arthit elbows Kongpop and Kongpop stomach moaning in pain.

"I'm having a serious conversation, you're just getting dirty mind."

"I'm serious about it too ... Arthit mind is perverted." Defend Kongpop.

"Do I want to throw using sandals?" Threats Arthit and Kongpop raise his hands in surrender.

"Kong, don't leave Arthit," said Arthit hugging Kongpop and leaning his head on Kongpop shoulder, the safest place in the world according to Arthit.

"Kharp ... Kong promises not to leave Arthit. We will be happy until we getting old." Kongpop kissed the dear head of Arthit, his beloved wife.

***

"Ming ..." Wayo shouted in without asking.

"What ?" Answer Ming lazily, since the Wayo betrayal incident, Ming was still resentful of Wayo. Luckily Kit hugged him all night, otherwise Ming would make a revenge to Wayo.

"Still angry? I'm not intentionally did it Ming ..." Wayo wizard put his chin in the palm of his hand before Ming.

"You ... hah ..." Ming sighed, it was useless to fight this one boy. " What do you want ?" Ming asked directly to the point, because usually if Wayo looked for Ming there would be a wish.

"Hehehe ... you are a true friend, know what I want."

"Jump to the point Yo ..."

"Ming, Wayo asked for a graduation gift."

"Did I mishear ?"

"No, you heard right. Wayo just graduated, usually the new graduate can get a gift." Clearly Wayo.

"Yo ... Did you forget that I also just graduated from school. Ask for a gift to P'Phana not me." Ming said irritably.

"Iss the problem is different Ming. Gifts from P'Pha for me, gifts from you are also for me."

"You also ask for gifts from others right?" Search Ming.

"No, really. Really."

"Don't lie Yo ..." Ming knew very well the nature of Wayo, their characteristics were both thin, as thin as onion skin.

Wayo splashed his lips. "P'Arthit doesn't give Yo prizes, P'Kong is also afraid of P'Arthit. P'Forth said he had promised Beam not to give Yo prizes. Only P'Pha and mother-in-law who love give me a gift. But it still less Ming ... "Wayo whined. Gosh, how much do you want Yo 🙈🙈.

"I don't have money Yo ..."

"But you're already becomea fat whale. Why you don't have money."

"I'm still learning. L.E.A.R.N.I.N.G" said Ming annoyed.

"Ok, I want to ask for something else."

"What is that ?" Ming asked with a bad feeling.

"Ming promise will help."

"Do you want me to help Yo?"

"Promise first." Wayo said insistently.

"Okay. Okay. Ming promises to help Wayo. So what does Ming help?"

"Help Wayo propose P'Phana."

Uke propose Seme. Ming faceplam 🙈🙈.