Chapter 32

"Morning Arthit ..." said Kongpop stunned into the bakery and kissed Arthit on the cheek.

"What are you doing ?" Arthit said while pushing Kongpop not to get close.

"Kissing my own wife." Said Kongpop spoiled.

"Who's your wife huh?" Arthit said curtly.

"Of course you, who else?"

"I do not want to be your wife."

"If so just my boyfriend ?."

"Do not want."

"My husband?"

"No."

"My boss?"

"No."

"My mate?"

"No, once not still no." Arthit growled at Kongpop.

"But you've sighed beneath me Arthit ..." Arthit immediately clamped on the mouth of a cheeky Kongpop. How dare Kongpop open his disgrace. Instead of fixing itself, Kongpop instead staged Arthit ass and squeezed it a little.

"KONGPOPPP !!!!" Boxing drifted into the handsome face of Kongpop.

"Morning ... P'Kong .." say three twins who came down from the stairs.

"Morning ..." replied Kongpop.

"P'Kong, do not you get bored  always get hit by P'Arthit?" Asked Wayo confused.

"For your P'Arthit, anger is a sign of affection, a hit that sign of love." Kongpop babbled unconsciously there was a tiger behind him.

"P'Kong ... my pocket money only have little .... how to buy snack later?" Wayo said miserably. Kongpop immediately took out 3,000 baths that he was ready to share for the three of them.

"Dare to give them, I'll go out with someone else." Threat Arthit, just Wayo reached out to take but immediately withdrawn by Kongpop.

"Sorry naa ... P wife says no" said Kongpop re-enter the money.

"YAAAAHHHH ....."

***

Phana stroked his hair tangled, squeezing the nutritional report paper in front of him.

"Why are you?" Ask Off who confused Phana behavior from earlier.

"How to fastest diet?" Ask Phana.

"Not eating." Answer Off.

"I'm serious Off."

"Do not you often diet, why ask me?" Off said annoyed.

"If I'm on a diet, I'm will not get headache"

"Who's that? Wayo?" Ask Off is on target.

"How do you know ?"

"My cutie pie." Off proud of his informant.

"That's why I  need you help me, Wayo loves to eat and lazy to exercise, how to get him to lose weight?"

"Put him in the shark pond, later he will loss hahahaha ...."

"This is not the time to joke Off," Phana said irritably.

"All right, I asked the cutie pie first, who knows he has an idea about Wayo?" Off offers his proposal.

"All right, help me Off."

***

"Naem .." Forth called to his sister.

"What's P?"

"What's Beam favorite food?" Ask Forth.

"P'Beam loves salads, red meat and water, the fruit he loves most is lemon."

Whattt ?? Food people all diet. Forth tapped his forehead.

"Cake?"

"P'Beam does not like cakes."

"How to increase weight Naem?" Forth asked seriously.

"P'Forth call Naem fat." Naem said irritably.

"No, Naem is slim."

"Then, why P'Forth asked about weight?" Naem said fiercely. The problem of weight is a very sensitive issue for women.

"P'Forth wants to raise Beam weight, he's too skinny." Clearly Forth.

"Ooo ... Often just take him eat P." Naem suggestion.

"That's it, Beam always refused a date with P. Is Naem there way?" Ask Forth who has lost his mind.

"Where P'Forth taking a date with?"

"To the restaurant to eat."

"Ckckck ...." Naem wagged her index finger. "Wrong P, here Naem whisper something."

"Thank you Naem P will try it. " Forth said hugging his sister.

***

Kit and Ming are sitting in Ming living room. They again think how to make both tests work and they can date.

"Kit, how is this?" Ming asked confusedly. If he can not date, how the fate of his love journey. Though he had imagined doing a romantic scene with Kit.

"I do not know Ming." Kit sighed.

"How do we date here, nobody knows." Ming proposal. The important thing can be ehem ... ehem ....

"That's right, why we take care of them." Kit says that approves of Ming proposal.

Recently I Ming closes his face to taste the red fruit Kit, there is a book that became a barrier between them.

"P'KONGGGG !!" Shouted Ming. Apparently the perpetrators put the book before them Kongpop. Kit looked down in embarrassment, caught doing nasty things with Ming.

"Ming, you have to keep an appointment." Said Kongpop sat opposite them.

"P'Kong is not fair, they can date but we are not, and that's not our problem." Ming denied why he and Kit were affected.

"Then ?"

"Revoke the promise."

"Can not, should be fair.

"But P is not fair to us."

"Tell you, Kit is comes along with Phana and Wayo on a date and Ming comes along with Forth and Beam on dates."

"Then ?" Ask Ming still did not understand what Kongpop mean.

"Distract them, so nobody's dating."

"That'sP. Let's Kit, we disturb them."

"Agreed Ming." Ming and Kit smile slyly. Retaliation according to them.

And I can be free with Arthit - Kongpop.