Chapter 49

Two young people have agreed to operate midnight later. For the sake of upholding fair and equitable justice. The two young men, hiding among the bushes behind their tents.

Without the two young men realizing it, there were a pair of eyes that emanated the 'interesting game' sparkle towards their hiding place.

"What is Ming and P'Forth doing?" Asked the young man who had just approached them.

"Sttt ... Wayo don't be noisy. We're on an important mission." Said Ming, Wayo mouth had to be silenced, if not damaged to their plans.

"WHAT? IMPORTANT MISSION? I WANT TO JOIN.." Wayo shouted happily.

"Sttt ..." Forth immediately wrapped Wayo and told him to hide like them. "Don't be noisy Yoo ..."

"What is the important mission?" Wayo asked in a voice as small as it could barely be heard, maybe only rabbits with long ears could hear Wayo clearly.

"Where Phana?" Asked Forth, cause the kid who grew up was still hanging around midnight without being watched by the guard.

"Ooo ... talking to my father-in-law." Answer Wayo. "So what is the important mission?"

Wait ... If Phana and Uncle Mew are talking, it means that only a pair can be disturbed. And the couple are ...

"Sorry Ming, I resigned." Forth passing word went to his tent. He is more willing to fast a day than fasting forever.

"Jiahh P'Forth is a coward ..." Ming teased but not cared for by Forth.

"What is important mission, Ming ...?" Wayo asked impatiently.

Tell him or not. Chaos in Ming heart. If tell him,Wayo is still a child, he dont understand. If not tell him, Wayo could follow Ming until he told the story. So if the results are the same, better tell him now than later.

"Oo ... is that so?" Wayo said, nodding understandably even though he wasn't.

"Don't you want to help me?" Asked Ming.

"How?"

"We pretend to be ghosts."

"Why ghost?"

"P'Kongpop is afraid of ghosts ..." Wayo formed his lips like the letter O.

"What cool ghosts are bad ghosts?" (Zyzy: what's the question?)

"Cool."

"Rich ghost or poor ghost?"

"What is the relationship between rich or poor ghost ?" Asked Ming growled, increasingly feel dizzy because of Wayo.

"There is, if you are rich, you will laugh hohoho ... if you are poor, you will laugh hihihi ..." (Zyzy: I don't understand what this kid mean.)

"Rich ghost." Ming said before he get more dizzy.

"What is the normal walk or jump walk?" Wayo asked once again which made Ming have a headache.

"What do you mean..."

"If the western vampires walk normally and wear robes, then if the Chinese vampires have to jump around, they can't walk."

Facepalm. 🙈🙈.

"Up to you."

"Okay. When to act?"

"Now."

***

Ming and Wayo walked toward Kongpop and Arthit tent, the first step was to find out the situation inside the tent whether the target had gone to sleep or not.

The ear is extended with extra sensitivity, if necessary borrow the rabbit ears to make it clear.

"Arthit ... still tired?" Asked Kongpop with a super soft voice that made Ming want to throw up to hear it.

"Ehmmm ..." said Arthit spoiled. Wayo shuddered, he never heard Arthit sound like that.

"Want a massage?" Ask Kongpop. Actually just offer the usual massage but because Ming saw a pretty hot scene this afternoon so he imagined H stuff.

"Now Yoo ... in action ..." Ming ordered. Wayo nodded OK.

"Hooooo ... hooooo ... hoooo ......" Wayo began to imitate the ghost voice.

"No ... touch ..." this time Ming spoke imitate like ghost.

"Hoooo .... hoo ... ho ....."

"We ... are...ghosts ..."

"Hooooo ... hooo ... hooo ..."

"We....."

BUGGG ... Not yet finished their mission there are a pair of hands that hit the heads of Wayo and Ming.

"Kit !!!" Ming shouted in surprise, how Kit could know him here.

"BEAMMM !!" Shouted Wayo was surprised to see the Beam glaring angrily at him.

"You want to die, Yo ..." said Beam furious with his brother delinquency.

"We only pretended to be ghosts  not real dead." Answer Wayo.

"You stupid." Kit said angrily to Ming.

"P'Arthit is pregnant, people say that when the pregnant person is angry more scary than the demon guarding hell. You even dare bother him." Beam lecture.

"How do you know?" Asked Ming was upset, the plan had only been a quarter running.

"From P'Forth." Said Beam and Kit together.

"P'Forth  a traitor !!" Ming shouted.

"I was forced by Ming, Beam. Really." Wayo said, starting acting like a puppy in the rain.

"Wayo you're a traitor. You offered to join." Ming has already fallen and get hit from the stairs too.

"Lie, you forced me."

"Wayooo ... !!"

"Ming ... !!!"

"Ehem !!!" There was a sound from their side. "We are waiting for your interesting story, Wayo, Ming." Kongpop said with emphasis, and a sharp look from Arthit who was beside Kongpop.

ALL NIGHT LONG ..... BE SAFE WAYO AND MING 🤣🤣🤣