Prologue

Hi all.

Ehmm how to say, I am confused because my family contains all the freaks.

Dont care ah, my name is Arthit and I'm an omega. Have you ever heard of alpha and omega? Surely you guys think it's just a story or a fairy tale that is read on when going to bed.

But this is a fact, the proof of this is happening to me. When I was in the 9th grade all the students were obliged to be examined by a school doctor who analyzed who they were. Strange right ? Not you guys but I'm being examined feel weird 😆😆😆.

Long short story, the results of the examination showed me is an omega that only 1% of the population on earth can be called also with a rare creature. 95% filled in beta or commonly called normal human beings and 4% more filled by alpha which they call a genius, huh annoying. As an omega has a destiny to pair with alpha or what they call the mate. But as long as you guys know yes, I'm really hate alpha. Narcissistic, arrogant, rich-headed, just suck.

I have 3 twins brother but not identical, all men. God, why do not you give me a little sister instead of three strange men like them.

My first brother was Beam. He is also an omega but his nickname is anchovy playboy. Scatter the charm everywhere to get what his want. Every day there are people who complain about his cheating. Until when I get this headache.

My second brother named Kit, also again an omega. Cute but fierce and stingy for mercy. He fuss with the neighbors mothers just because of the last discount fish. Let me drown him into a fish pool. Make a shame.

My third brother name is Wayo, omega too. God why my family is all omega, why not just beta. He is at the end of the line between innoncent and stupid, but seems more stupid. He never know direction and ice cream crazy lover. I do not know why he is often become the target of kidnapping when I am confused as to what kidnappers want to kidnapped him. He eat a lot, always cries, and likes to shout randomly. If you think he's crazy, yes he's crazy. My crazy brother.

It's heavy life, not to mention my grandfather who left the battered bakery to his grandchildren is our. I can not help but accept it to support all three of my brothers.

"WAKE UPPPP ..." My screaming whistle each morning woke the three pigs.

"P, noisy." Scowling beam sullen.

"Noisy, get ready."

"Breakfast P." Wayo who came out of his room immediately stand by at the table.

"Take a shower at Wayo, at least scrub your teeth. You are too dirty."

Just Kit is tidy with his school uniform and immediately eat breakfast without wasting his time.

"Kit, you'll be shopping, sugar & salt run out, buy meat too, nice but not expensive."

"Okay P, ready to go."

"Remember, do not fight anymore with market mothers."

"Yesssss ... P."

"P .... P'ARTHITTT .... LET ME EAT TOO...." My best friend Gun yelled from his house, he has not arrived but his voice is already heard.

See, how can I live peacefully when I'm facing 3 + 1 crazy piglets. God help me to face their madness.