Falling In Love Again | Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

The latter neglected those beautiful and sweet-tasting lips and moved on to the attractive and attention-seeking neck of Chaeyoung's which seemed to be yelling for attention. Lisa trails kisses from her lover's lips down, past her chin and down to the neck. Her skilful mouth was peppering butterfly kisses around the right side of Chaeyoung's neck, slowly inching up to her jaw.

The older girl leaned her head back so that Lisa's experienced mouth could reach places. Lalisa playfully stuck her tongue out, earning a soft moan of approval. She smirked onto the desperate skin that she could rightfully call hers. Chaeyoung could feel the way the Thai's lips have curved up and she brought her hand up to Lisa's head before tangling her fingers into the ash grey hair of her girfriend's.

With that simple move, the younger girl decides to leave her mark right at there. Her lips wrapped around that little bit of skin so expertly, Chaeyoung lets another soft moan slip her precious lips. The pool of arousal was growing. Lisa lets her tender hands slip under the shirt, finger tips brushing past the delicate, appealing skin of her favourite person's abdominals, gently brushing her fingernails to trace the shape of the Australian's toned muscles.

"Ahh..." Chaeyoung moaned airily when she felt the surge of hotness flushing through her. Lisa licked the new mark she had just made before she joined both their lips again, this time more aggressively.

The younger girl's tongue was going to places in Chaeyoung's mouth, and for the Australian girl, she was losing her sense of sanity. The ecstasy she was feeling was driving her insane.

The hand under Chaeyoung's clothed body was itching to remove the piece of silk. The Thai girl tore their lips apart before roughly pulling the white shirt over Chaeyoung's head.

The older girl cooperated, joining their lips again after. Lisa leaned her weight onto Chaeyoung, letting her lips wonder to all the wonders of the older girl's body.

First, she nipped the smooth skin under Chaeyoung's jaw before she trailed her tongue over her girlfriend's collarbones, placing a tender kiss on each. Next, she peppered open mouth kisses down Chaeyoung's petite body, hands going to places that were overly suggestive.

The Australian could feel herself getting more desperate and wetter by the moment. She shut her eyes when Lisa started to use her soft lips between her two mounds and her mouth parted, letting out an inaudible sound of pleasure.

Lisa looked up at Chaeyoung, loving the fact that she was doing the right things. The girl slid her slim and long hands around Rosé, fingers doing their quick work and undone Chaeyoung's bra.

The older girl sat up, grabbing onto Lisa's face before kissing her passionately, her desperation surfaced when she gently rubbed her wet spot on Lisa's body.

A huge surge of lust washed over Lisa. She threw the bra aside, fingers immediately going to massage those pink erect nipples, "You like that?"

Chaeyoung moaned watching as Lisa did her work with those fingers.

When Lisa leaned in, she trailed her seductive tongue over the skin around her nipple, Chaeyoung's head was jerked back, pleasure taking over everything in her body. The younger girl sucked on those precious nipples, before kissing the older girl again.

The pool between Chaeyoung's legs has already became so wet that she could feel her own arousal trailing down her inner thighs.

Watching her dancer girlfriend take her shirt and shorts off, she played with her folds through her underwear that was drenched by her own wetness.

Lisa smirked at the sight, "So wet already?" The younger girl pulled Chaeyoung closer by her legs, positioning herself between those honey thighs. Her dark orbs that just screamed out passion was having an effect on Chaeyoung. She love the dominant energy Lisa have off and she loved the top Lisa for the way she was.