Chapter 33

A/N: Double update! And please read the A/N at the end of this chapter! Thank you :)

Dedication time! So, this chapter is dedicated to the lovely MaurenLovesYa! Girl, you are amazing and incredible. You make my day every time you read my book. It just makes me so happy! Thank you for being a reader. I love you!

Please enjoy this chapter! :)

*

"Harry!" someone calls. It was pitch dark to see who it was but the voice sounds familiar.

"Harry! Where are you?" the same voice calls out. It was a female. Her voice was shaky and terrified.

"Harry! Answer me!" I try to call out but I couldn't. No words escaped my mouth. Then a figure started walking towards me. I squint my eyes to try to see who it is.

"Harry.. Come on, I love you." she says and walks around me. Her heels clicking everytime she walks. I look around at her, but still couldn't figure out the person.

"Harry, I love you." she repeats.

"Who is this?" the words finally came out.

"Someone you truly love. Don't let these games fool you. You have to forgive me. I know you love me." I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Who is this!" I question again but she laughs.

"Harry... I don't love you anymore. In fact, I hate you. I hate you! This plan was for you to fall for me even harder! So I can see how much you love me! So I can feel loved by someone like you! But we are over, I broke up with you. I feel so complete. Someone like you is in love with me and you can't let me go! I'm so glad! I get to say goodbye to you, I get to tell you that we're over. So, I hate you!" she yells.

"Jenna?" I tear up. "You hate me? Wh-y?"

"Because, you. You are those kind of guys who can get any girl but is stupid enough to choose me. But now, I know I'm worth it. I can get guys like you to love me." she says. I'm so confused and my heart aches to hear her say these things.

"I've never thought you were like this. I.. I loved you." I say.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" she yells louder.

"What have I done to you! Nothing but love you! What did I do to deserve your hate? I loved you!" I yell, crying.

"Well I don't.. So, don't bother." she sniffs and started to walk away.

"Jenna! Jenna!" I call.

"Harry? It's not Jenna.. It's me," some other voice said and I automatically know it's Ariana's. Someone starts to shake me and I flutter my eyes open. I see Ariana, with her worried face.

"Harry, are you okay?" she asks. I look into her eyes and find myself laying on the couch.

"What?"

"You were yelling 'I loved you' and 'Jenna' repeatedly. Are you okay?" she asks again.

"Yeah.. What are you doing in my room?" I ask.

"Uh, I came here to check up on you and see if you and Jenna need some help and counseling. Like advice," she says. Her shoulders falls back and leans against the couch.

"Oh, well you don't have to. Jenna... She left," I let out and she looks at me, confused. She tilts her head and narrows her eyes down at me.

"She left? Why?"

"Because she thinks I hate her. But I don't. I love her," I say. She sighs and presses her lips together.

"Do you want to talk about your dream? Or nightmare? I don't know." she says. I don't know why Ariana's been acting like this all day. Whenever I say I love Jenna or something, she gets all depressed. Or am I just taking this all to seriously?