Chapter 12

Ariana's POV (June 12 9:02 PM)

I woke up from my nap and I see Niall.

"Niall?" I say.

"Hey Ariana. How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Okay I guess." I sat up and Niall sits next to me. I stretched my arms out and look back at Niall.

"Why did you take a nap here? I thought you were sharing a room with Harry." He says. I pressed my lips together.

"I'm leaving. I'm going back home tonight." I say, briefly. He drops his jaw and widens his eyes.

"Leaving? Why are you leaving already?" He asked.

"Please.. Niall. I just want to go home. I have my family and I miss them." I say. He nods, understanding and then he hugs me.

"Okay, I understand. But, please, text me? I'll miss you." He says. I just nod. What time is it anyway. How long have I slept?

"What time is it Niall?" I ask. He grabs his phone, but still holding onto me. He checks the time.

"9:08." He says. Oh, it's so late. Then I remembered one thing Niall said to me. I forgot it since I was dealing with the Harry situation. But now, I remember.

"Niall?" I start to say. He hums and looks into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip.

"Do you still love me?" I ask. He gulps and looks away. Does he or does he not?

"Yea I do. But I know I can never have you." He says. I could hear him holding his tears back. Why does he think he can never have me? He's so adorable and funny and such a gentleman. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

"Why would you think that?" I ask. He looks back at me, with his red eyes and all I can see is hurt.

"Because, I'm not worth it. You'll never go out with a guy like me. I see how you look at Harry and it's not the same way you look at me. I know that." He says. What look? I frowned.

"Niall, I really care about Harry. And right now, all I cared about was Harry's problem. I was just trying to help him and just try to get him back. And I'm scared and terrified of Harry by the way he treats me. But not you. You are the most loyal and sweetest guy I've ever met. You care for me, you look out for me. And that's what I look for in a guy. You are worth it. You are so worth it Niall." I say.

"Thank you Ariana. You are so beautiful and adorable. I really hate the way Harry treats you and if that made you go home, then it's for the best for you. You need your family. I'm sorry to pull you away from your family just to get hurt by Harry." He says.

"Niall, there's nothing to be sorry about! Even though Harry's got issues right now, I'm so glad to meet you and the boys and be friends." I smile. He started to tear up again.

"Friends?" He ask. I don't know what he means. I frowned.

"What?" I ask.

"You think we'll just only be friends?" He choked. I was gonna cry too.

"I'm sorry Niall. I would love to go out with you, but it's just too soon." I say. He frowns, not knowing what I mean.

"It's too soon because of-" Then the door opens. Zayn walks in and smiles at us. But the smile wipes off his face when he sees us crying.

"Hey Ariana's awake. What happened?" Zayn asks.

"It's fine. Just an emotional moment. You know, her leaving." Niall says.

"Oh, well do you need a minute alone?"

"It's fine." Niall quickly says.

"Alright. Ariana, are you ready to go home?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's really late." I say. Zayn sits next to me and Niall still looks confused.

"I'll just call a cab to go home. It's really late and I don't want you guys to drive me all the way home at this time." I say.

"It's fine Ariana. We're driving you." He says. I didn't feel like to argue, I just want to get home. Now.

"Yea, I'm ready to leave." I say. He nods and got up.

"Are you coming Niall?" I asked, looking back at Niall. He slowly nods. Then Liam and Louis comes in the room.

"You're leaving? Now?" Liam asked. I nodded. Louis pouted.

"You're leaving already... I'm gonna miss you." He sighs. I told Liam and Louis good bye and hugged them both.

"You can text me anytime." I smile at them and waved. Zayn walked down the hallway with my suitcase. I let Harry keep my blanket. I don't need it anyway. Niall wraps his arm around me while we walked down. We finally got down and we walked to Zayn's car. He kept a car here? I didn't bother to ask. He put my suitcase in the trunk and waited for Niall and I. Niall opened the back seat door for me.

"Thank you Niall." I say and sat in. The car was a convertible and the top was opened. Niall closed the door behind me and took the passenger seat. I told Zayn my address and started to drive. The radio turned on and started to play Justin Bieber, Die in Your Arms. I'm so obsessed with this song of his. I did a cover for it. Then, my song came on. Honeymoon Avenue. This song is so personal to me and it's about Jai. It makes me so emotional just to hear it, even sing it.

"When we were on honeymoon avenue.
Honeymoon avenue.
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was?
Hey, what happened to the butterflies?
Guess they encountered that stop sign
And my heart is at a yellow light, a yellow light
Hey, right when I think that we found it,
Well, that's when we start turning around
You're saying, "Baby, don't worry,"
But we're still going the wrong way, baby.." I hear. Then, I had an emotional breakdown. I miss Jai so much. He's so sweet and caring and gentle. I miss him. That's why it's too soon to date Niall. I started to cry and I buried my face with my hands. Zayn and Niall obviously saw me and stopped the car.

"Ariana... What happened?" Niall asked. I couldn't speak. Zayn turned around and drove back to the hotel. Why is he driving back? I don't care anymore. Jai... I loved him. And I still do.

"You're not going back home like this. We're taking you home tomorrow. Anytime when you're ready." Zayn explains. Okay.