Chapter 6

Ariana's POV (JUNE 11 7:03 AM)

I woke up at 7 and I looked around the room. Where am I? Oh right, the hotel, in Niall's room. It wasn't a dream at all, I'm still here. I just want to give up on Harry and go back home to where Frankie, my Momma, Coco, Toulouse and Ophelia. I miss them. I looked across me and Niall's still asleep. I grabbed some clothes and my towel and my toothbrush and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped my hair in my towel and my other towel wrapped around my body. I clear the mirror by my hand to clear out the fog. I stared at myself in the mirror. I put on some make up and I grabbed the wrong clothes. Shit. I walked out of the bathroom and bent down to grab the right clothes. I placed my pajamas back and headed back to the bathroom. I changed quickly and let my hair out. I walked out again and Niall was awake.

"Morning Niall." I smiled and he smiled back, but tiredly.

"Morning Ariana." He says and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my laptop and tried to skype Frankie. Is it too early? But he was on. He quickly accepted it.

"Hi Frankie!" I smiled and waved. It's so nice to see him again.

"Hi Ariana! So how's it going?" He asked.

"Um.. Okay I guess." I said.

"Okay?! You are hanging out with One Direction! It's gotta be great!" He says. I pressed my lips together into a line and shrugged.

"Well, how's everyone there doing?" I asked.

"Perfect. Imma call Mother here. MOTHERR!" Frankie yelled and I laughed.

"Yes!? What happened?" My momma came running in and I laughed harder.

"It's Ari!" He smiled. She gave Frankie a look in relief and relaxed.

"God Frankie, scared me. Thought something happened to you!" Momma says and stares at me and waves.

"Hi Momma!" I smiled and waved back.

"Hi baby! How's it going there?" She asked.

"Great." I said with no enthusiasm at all. Then Niall came out.

"Who was that?" My Momma asks when they heard a door open. Niall froze and gave me a look.

"Who is that?" He mouthed.

"It's okay. You can talk. It's my brother and my Momma." I said.

"Oh okay." Niall smiles. Frankie froze and I started to laugh.

"NIALLLL!!!" He screamed and jumped out of his chair.

"Well, Imma go now." Momma says.

"Okay! Byee Momma!" I waved and she left.

"NIALL HORAN OMG NIALL HORANN!!!" Frankie cotinued to freak. Niall laughs.

"Should I come over there?" Niall asks. I opened my mouth to speak but Frankie does before I did. Oh Frankie..

"YES NIALL. PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Frankie yells. Niall and I laughed so hard as Niall walked towards me. Once he appeared on the screen, Frankie literally exploded. He's so obsessed over them. After the Skype call, we decided to wake up Zayn and Louis next door.

"Morning guys! I was wondering if we can get breakfast together!" I smiled once they opened the door.

"Sure. We'll get ready now. Is Liam and Harry coming?" Zayn says with his morning voice.

"I don't know. We'll go ask now." I said and left the room. We walked down to their room and knocked on the door. Of course Liam is awake a opens the door.