Chapter 17

Harry's POV (June 14 11:15 PM)

Who called Ariana? Why did she needed to be alone? I didn't want that to get to me. So I ignored it. I have something to tell Ariana when we're alone. We drove to a restaurant and sat there and ate. Am I making the wrong decision? I'm so sorry..

*

"Ariana, can we talk?" I ask. She looks at me. We're both laying on our beds at the hotel.

"Sure. What about?" She sits up. I stood up and walked towards her. I didn't sit down, I just stood in front of her. She looks up at me, confused.

"Ariana. I've been hanging out with you the pass days and you've completely changed me. You've been there for me 24/7, we have our fights but you always come back to me and still help me. You're the only one I could trust. You're amazing, you're funny, you're perfect, you're beautiful." I say, then looking away. There was silence, but I couldn't look at Ariana's face right now.

This is the path I've chosen to go with. Leaving Jenna behind. I feel horrible, but I kinda feel relieved that I said it.

"Harry.. Can you look at me when you say it, cause I don't know if you're serious or not."

I look back at her face. Her beautiful, adorable face. I look into her eyes, those gorgeous brown big bubbly eyes.

"You're beautiful. And I.. I love you." Wait love? I love Ariana? I didn't even think about it before saying it. Why did I say that I love her? Even though I clearly love Jenna.

"Harry..." She stands up. I bit my bottom lips.

"I didn't-"

"Harry. Why do you confuse me?"

"Confuse you? I'm confusing myself." I frowned.

"That kiss on the night you told me about Jenna, did that kiss mean anything to you?" Ariana says. Did the kiss mean anything to me? Of course it did.

Ariana's POV

"That kiss on the night you told me about Jenna, did that kiss mean anything to you?" I ask.

"Yes.. It did."

"Oh.."

"Is that all you're gonna say? Oh?" He asks.

"Harry.. I don't know what else to say. You have a girlfriend out there missing, and you.. You decide to choose me. No matter how much I care for you, how much I think about you, how much that kiss meant to me. I can't have an affair with you, it isn't right. Harry. Think about it." I stood up and just looked at him, frowning. I held his hands.

"I have thought about it. For a very long time. You mean a lot to me. Kiss me one more time, and after that, if you really don't think we should be together, tell me that you don't want to be with me. I have finally found someone else to make me happy. Please." He held my hands tighter. I sigh. I can't do this to Jenna, she loves Harry and I know that Harry loves her back. I feel that Harry is just really desperate for love right now. Remember. Keep Harry happy. I sighed and squeezed my eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

"Fuck this. I don't want you to force yourself to kiss me. Fuck. I knew I made the wrong decision. I take it all back. I should've known. You're no good to me. Why do I keep letting you in. I'm just stupid, aren't I?" He laughs, shaking his head, looking down at the floor.

"Harry, I'm sorry! But I don't think this is right. Please. Make the right decision. Jenna is your love. You don't love me cause I know you're just desperate for love right now. You can't love me, just please don't fall in love in me, cause I'm in love with someone else." I say. He looks at me, tearing up. Why is he crying? Was what I said too much?

"Niall?" He almost choked. I laughed, seeing how clueless he is. Why would I love Niall? Woah, that came out so wrong. Crap.

"No."

"Zayn?" What the fuck is he thinking?

"Yea I'm in love with fucking Zayn, whose dating Perrie. What is wrong with your head? Of course not Zayn!"

"Then who the fuck is this bitch!" Bitch? Did he just called my lover a bitch? Oh hell nah.

"Don't fucking call my ex a bitch. Never." I scolded.

"Oh! It's your ex! Why the fuck would you still be in love with your ex?"

"Because that's love. I stay committed to my relationship. And you know what? I'm gonna call him back with my answer." I grabbed my phone and dialed Jai fast while Harry stares at me.

"Hey Jai!"

"Oh hey Ariana! So.. Have you-" I cut him off right there.

"Yes, I've thought about it. And I would be the happiest girl alive if I got back with you." I looked at Harry .

"Oh, that's amazing! I would love to keep my girl happy, always. So that's a yes right?" He asked making sure.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Ariana, I love you so much!"

"I love you too." Then we hung up.

"See? I love him. Just as much Jenna loves you. Harry think about it. Come here." I pull him into a hug.

"You are in love with Jenna, not me. You just want to love someone right now that you can make sure she's safe and I get that. But right now Jenna loves you and you love Jenna. You guys' love are too strong to waste." I say, rubbing his back.

"You're right..."

Now I feel like I only went back to Jai just to prove Harry that he has to stay committed to his relationship.. Do I really want to be with Jai now?

I'm not sure anymore.

Harry's POV

After Ariana tells me she's in love with Jai, my heart shattered. She tells me that Jenna loves me and so do I. Of course that's true. But something in me, keeps telling me, that Ariana's the one, not Jenna.

"You're right..." I say, resting my chin on her head. But no Ariana, you're wrong.

*

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but oh my goodnessss.

Ariana and Jai are back together.

But Harry has lost his feelings towards Jenna, and falls in love with Ariana? That's so wrong.. But the kissing moment thing between them though.

VOTE :)