Chapter 69

July 30 (1:38 AM; London Time)

"I am not tired. It's supposed to be only 9:38 in L.A." I groan when Harry decides to go to bed early.

"I just want us to cuddle for a while and talk because I'm used to L.A. time too. And my family doesn't go to sleep for another half an hour." Harry pats down on the mattress for me to come over and I oblige. But before even getting to the cuddling part someone knocks on the door.

"Come in Gem," Harry rolls his eyes and it's amazing how he can tell who's at the door by just a few knocks. Gemma walks in with her bitting her bottom lips.

"Hey Harry, Mum wants to speak with you.." Gemma says quietly. I forgot to mention how beautiful she is, she is very much like Harry with similar features.

"Oh okay.. Can Ariana come?" Harry asks.

"Yes, please. You'll need her company after you hear what Mum has to tell you." Gemma sighs and Harry is very confused and worried. He holds my hand and we all walk downstairs. I grip onto his hands tightly to help him but he was worried on what his mother has to say.

We arrive in the living room and there sat Anne, already looking at us.

"Harry, I need to talk to you." Anne starts and we all sit down on the couch beside her. "And thank you Ariana for being here." Anne says and I nod. Gemma takes the seat next to Anne and Harry and I sit next to each other, closely.

"There is two things I want to talk about." Anne says. Harry and I stay silent because we have no idea what she's going to say. "One, Ariana, welcome to the family. You are very welcomed here and we accept you. Gemma and I approve of you and Harry and we love that you keep Harry happy. After all, happiness is everything right?"

I let out a sigh of relief, I thought they'll never tell me. "Oh god, thank you so much. And yes happiness is everything. I am very honored to be apart of your family and to have such a wonderful gentleman with me." I smile and she smiles back, later looking back to Harry.

"Happiness is everything right?" Anne repeats the question towards Harry and he cautiously nods in agreement. "Well, since happiness is everything, Robin is my happiness."

"Mum, you don't understand. Robin-"

"No, Harry listen. Since I'm happy with Robin, he happily proposed. You know that." Anne stops for awhile. "And since we are married, we are looking for a house for our family. It'll be like a fresh start for us you know." Anne says and Harry tenses up.

"Harry please say something.." Anne speaks after a while of silence. I look at Harry and then back at Anne and Gemma, back and forth. I don't know what to do.

"What is there left for me to say?" Harry finally talks. "I cannot say I'm fine with it because I'm not. This house we live in is special, why would you want to sell it?" Harry's voice cracks. I totally understand him, that's why we didn't sell the other house of mine. It was too special to let go of.

"Harry, I know you used your money to buy this house for us and I appreciate that so much! Maybe you can use this house to live with Ariana. Robin and I want to start somewhere new, which is in the next town. Please, consider my happiness.." Anne holds Harry's hands which I let go of.

"But mum, Robin doesn't make you happy. He always lets you down, either not coming to dinner or any special occasion, arriving late, forgetting birthdays or stuff like that. Dad never did any of those stuff, he would always make sure we were happy. But Robin doesn't." Harry brings his father into this.

"Harry, your father is in the past. Robin does let me down sometimes but way less than your father. While you were away we were looking at houses in the next town and we found one." Anne tries to smile.