Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry guys for the long wait! I've been busy this summer and omg school's starting soon. Shoot me now. But, enjoy this chap!

**

Ariana's POV (June 12 12:24 AM)

I got out of the shower and changed. I wrapped my hair in a towel and walked out. I smell the delicious food and I was starving. I walked towards the table where the food was settled at, but Harry wasn't there. I walked to the bedroom and he was there, laying on his bed, asleep. I walked towards him and I can see the tear stains on his cheeks. He cried himself to sleep again. I let him sleep and I went to eat. I literally shoved everything in my mouth cause I was so hungry. After eating I went to brush my teeth and dried my hair. I walked towards the bedroom and crawled into my bed. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. The first thing I see, Hariana media. I knew it. There was a picture of Harry and I walking together and hugging. Of course. They stalked us.

"HARIANA HARIANA HARIANA #HARIANAISREAL OMFG" It captioned. Why do they assume that 'Hariana' is real?

"NARIANA OR HARIANA? GUYS? #VOTE" Another one captioned. There was loads of comments onto that post of saying which one is better. I can't believe they actually do these. But, they make me so happy, just seeing them entertained by something. I put my phone away and closed my eyes.

****

Harry's POV (June 12 8:34 AM)

I woke up, feeling the dried tears on my face. I look aside me and see Ariana still asleep. I walked towards the bathroom and see the finished plate of the food. She ate by herself. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I just stared at myself in the mirror. Jenna, where are you? I took a quick shower and walked out. Ariana is still asleep. I just laid of my bed, going on twitter. And I see Hariana media. Of course. I just kept scrolling through my news feed. Then, I stared at Ariana. She's so little and so caring. So beautiful. But, I can't let that get in the way. I don't need anyone else in my life right now. All I need is Jenna back. It was 9:06 AM. And I remembered Ariana has her meet and greet. I was gonna wake her up. Wait, why do I care? Let her be late. I don't care about her at all.

Ariana's POV (June 12 10:14 AM)

I woke up and I see Harry staring at me. Why is he staring at me? That's so creepy. He saw me and looked away fast. I try to fall back asleep and I remembered I have a meet and greet today. Shit! I looked at the time fast. 10:16 AM. Crap. Car's coming to pick me up at 11. I quickly sat up.

"Why didn't you wake me up? You know I have a meet and greet today." I frowned.

"I don't care. Why would I care about you." He coldy said. I frowned again. What's wrong with him this morning? I quickly took a shower. I put on light make up and I got a call from Scoot.

"Hey Scoot. I'm so sorry, I forgot to put an alarm and I might be a little late." I said quickly, trying to put on foundation and eyeliner.

"It's alright take your time, your car is coming to pick you up soon. Have fun!" He says and then we hung up. I finished getting ready and I have no time to eat. I went to grab my heels and I was wearing a strapless floral dress. I tied my hair up and Harry stared me at.

"Why do you keep staring at me. It's creepy." I say. He frowned and looked away. Whatever. I'm not in the mood for his attitude. I got another call. Scoot again.

"Hey Scoot, I'm ready." I say.

"Alright, car's downstairs waiting for you." He says.

"Bye Harry." I quickly say before leaving.