Chapter 28

A/N: So hi, I'm really sorry for the short chapters and the filler chapters. Cause I don't really think more drama is necessary right now. I want the drama to kind of chill you know.

And I'm really sorry for the lack of updates right now. Wattpad is giving me such crap and I had to write this chapter over and over again cause it keeps deleting and not saving the stuff I wrote/add/fixed. I'm really frustrated about whatever is happening.

I mostly write my chapters on the app, sometimes on my computer. So I don't know if the website will also cause this problem, but right now, I have to write it, copy it all and make a new chapter, paste the stuff I wrote to save it all and then delete the other chapter. I don't even think that made any sense but, so much work. So everytime I want to add more to the chapters or fix the mistakes, I have to do all of this procedure to save it. It's so irritating and fucking annoying. So sorry..

Anyways please vote and comment. I had worked really hard on this chapter, cause of what's happening.

I also hadn't been updating because of school, and because of reading After. I started reading a couple of days ago and I just can't find a good amount of time for Wattpad. Sorry!

Enjoy :) xx

*

Harry's POV (June 24 5:20 AM)

"You got your stuff ready?"

"Yeah.. I'm not ready to go yet Harry," she hugs me tightly.

"I know, me neither," I kiss her on the head, wrapping my arms around her. We were interrupted by my phone ringing.

Nick.

I step aside to answer it. Why would he be calling me this early? Remind me to drop off Jenna at the airport?

"Hey," I answer.

"Hey Harry. Did you drop off Jenna yet?" he asks which annoyed me. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he doesn't care about Jenna and I together.

"No, not yet," I huff.

"Okay good. I've been thinking. There's no point in going to Phoenix today. I think Jenna should stay with you for the next 5 days," I widen my eyes.

"5 days? Really? You're offering me 5 days to spend with Jenna?" I smile.

"Not necessarily 'spend' as in alone. But like interviews and stuff like that." he says.

"Of course. You want us to get more publicity and media. I should've known," I frown. I know Nick will be like this. Always wanting us to get more and more media towards us.

"Yeah. So deal?"

"... Yeah.." I thought for a moment before agreeing. I can't lose Jenna again.

"Alright. I'll let you know when are these events are happening." I gave him a 'hm' and hung up.

"Who was that?" Jenna asks.

"Nick..." I say. "He gave us 5 days to spend together.." I gave her a quick smile, failing to mention the interviews. I know she's really shy and hate getting her own publicity. How will she react?

She smiles and hugs me. We settle her bag down and canceled the car ride and hope back into bed.

Niall's POV (9:33 AM)

I woke up to Ariana's back towards me. I was really nice of her to sleep with me. But Liam was confused and Danielle just acted like it was nothing, like it was normal of her to sleep with me when she's with Jai.