Chapter 95

Waking up, Ariana and I's bodies are tangled together and my head is killing me. God, how many glasses of wine did I have last night? It took a few minutes before I finally wrap my mind to what's happening. I see a few of Ariana's friends in the distance, wearing their Christmas pajamas.

"Dude, did you guys did it on the couch?" Scott, I think calls out to me when he sees that I'm awake. "Never sitting on that couch ever again."

We didn't have sex on the couch but I'm way too tired to even clarify. I just let out a sigh and plump myself back on the comfortable warm couch.

"Good morning," Ariana turns over and places her head on my chest. "My head hurts," She groans.

"Mine too sweetie, I think we drank a little bit too much." I let out a small laugh. "Tomorrow's Louis' birthday, now that you're here would you like to accompany me to go to his party?"

"Would my friends be allowed to go in?"

"Of course just say that you guys are with me to the security guards." Ariana frowns.

"Security guards? What for? Where is this party?" She fixes her position to make herself more comfortable on the couch.

"Um, it's a club." Once I said that, Ariana closes her eyes. "Ariana, I know you had your fair share of terrible experiences in clubs, but not all are that terrible. Remember the time when we surprised you in that club for your birthday? It'll be just like that. Just family and friends. People Louis are very well acquainted with." I say hoping Ariana will be more comfortable in going.

"Didn't like Louis learn his lesson about him and clubs? He got a girl pregnant the last time because he was drunk." She sits up, definitely not convinced into coming yet.

"Yes he got a girl pregnant, but he had stress. He had problems with maintaining his relationship with Eleanor. They had problems overall. They literally fought every second they spend with each other. I think Louis was just tired of it all and went to release it by drinking. And which led him into making a huge mistake. You should know that drinking is mainly the option people turn to when there's a problem."

"Of course, you think that." She shakes her head and gets off of the couch. She takes a moment to wrap her head around due to the slight hangover we both have. What is that suppose to mean?

"What do you mean by that?" I narrow my eyes.

"I mean you're obviously going to think that drinking is a way to fix a problem." Her voice gets softer while she walks away but I chase her and she turns around.

"That night," I mention and she winces. Apparently she's still not over that. I can't blame her though. "That night was a mistake."

"What was the problem? You were convinced into drinking with Nadine. Was I the problem? Was there something I've done that caused you to give in on drinking? Was I bad at.." She shuts herself up and licks her lips.

"Bad at what?"

"In bed. Was I that bad in bed that you had to find satisfactory in someone else? Someone who has experience and can please you."

"I cannot believe that you actually fed yourself with this bullshit." I shake my head, she should not even be thinking about that.

"Well Harry, what the hell am I suppose to believe? To think? Did you think it was easy to forgive you? You said it yourself, when there's a problem, you drink. And when you're drunk you try to fix the problem, but not the correct way." She closes her eyes, her headache must be terrible.

"Trust me, it was not because you're bad in bed." I don't know what else to say except the truth. There's no lying.

"Harry! Just spit it out, because I cannot rest thinking that there was a reason why you cheated on me with the first girl you saw, which happened to be Nadine. I know I was a virgin okay, and I know I'm not that experienced-"