Chapter 70

July 30 (2:06 AM; London Time)

"Hey sorry that took so long," I say walking back to my room but to only find Ariana crouched down in the corner sobbing.

"Ari? What happened? Is it because of your grandpa?" I say, trying to comfort her the best way possible without making it worse.

"No Harry! God, why do we have to be like this? I thought we were perfectly happy and fine but now.." She stands up which takes me by surprise.

"What are you talking about? We are happy and fine." I frown, completely lost to what she's yelling at me for.

"It's just, how can you still be so confused by us? I thought we were all in the clear here, but you're still confused and still doubt our relationship." She wipes her tears away and I still have no idea what she's talking about.

"I heard you," she says. "About you telling your mom that you don't think we should live together. I know I'm overreacting but cut me some slack, I'm the girl who will always think ahead of the future and I cannot take that you don't think we are capable of living together. It just hurts a little and I'm about to be on my period and it makes things worse because I'm emotionally sad." Ariana says quietly rambling on and on which is cute.

"Aw Ari, come here." I lend my arms out to her and she takes it.

"Let me explain and I know we're both not tired so let me get some ice cream from downstairs and while watching Disney movies, I'll tell you what really happened. You left too quickly to hear the rest, but it's better for me to tell you anyway," I smile and kiss her head. I rub her back for a while and she lets me go to head downstairs. My mum and Gemma is probably sleeping by now so we have to be extra quiet.

I'm glad Ariana isn't really mad and there isn't a reason for her to be anymore. I grab the ice cream out of the fridge and scooped them into two bowls. I topped it with some whipped cream and chopped some strawberries since it's her favorite. I drizzled some caramel syrup on top and sprinkled some rainbow sprinkles along. I grabbed two spoons and placed it in the bowls. I grab my phone out again and texted Robin.

Me- hey um, this is Harry. I was wondering if you are free tomorrow?

After a few seconds he responds. Whenever Robin works an extra shift, he ends work at around one in the morning so he's awake.

Robin- Hey Harry! I'm actually very free tomorrow!

Me- oh okay, i wanted to see if you're interested in fishing

Robin- I'm actually very fond of it, yes

Me- oh that's cool. Can we as a family go fishing at the pier tomorrow afternoon?

Robin- Of course of course. I'll pick you guys up at 12:30, how does that sound?

Me- that's perfect, and I'm bringing my girlfriend along as well.

Robin- Girlfriend? Wow, I didn't even know you had a girlfriend since you've been so distant from me. I really appreciate you finally giving me a chance and I hope you are supportive of Anne and I.

Me- well I wasn't at first to be honest but if you make mum happy then I'll be darned if I forbid you from my mum.

Robin- Alright thank you so much. Have a good night.

Me- you too

After conversing with Robin I see that the ice cream is melting so I hurry to bring it upstairs. I see Ariana laying on the bed groaning. "Are you having cramps?" I ask and it startles her.