Chapter 19

Harry's POV (June 18 3:30 PM)

"Harry, so for days now, you have been acting, strange let's say. What happened?" The interviewer, Daphne asks.

"Um.. Just something personal." I simply say. "Nothing you guys should be asking about, because it's really... Really unreal, and heartbreaking."

"Oh, then I won't ask anything else then." She flashes me a smile, and I smile back. I guess it's time to tell the world about Jenna and I, I mean, everyone's talking about her already. So why not. I hope everyone is okay with us being together. Maybe, they will try to help me find her. Just maybe..

"Um.. It's about someone in my life." I said. Then, Ariana joined our interview and she gives me a look.

"Are you ready to tell them?" She asks.

"Yea, thank you for helping me through it." I smile at her. She smiles back and gets up to hug me. The boys were so confused.

"Wait are you guys an item?" Daphne asks.

"Oh no no.. Nothing like that. I'm the only one that knows about his situation." Ariana quickly says. I sat back down.

"What happened mate?" Zayn asks. I sigh, here we go.

"Um.. So, you all have seen the Jenna media about her kidnap right?" I wait for them to nod, and after they did I continued.

"We... We were really close, she's my girlfriend, my secret girlfriend... A week ago, I got a call from the police, and they informed me about Jenna being missing for 2-3 days. My heart was broken, and it still is.. I can't believe she's really kidnapped. She's so beautiful, so caring, so nice, what kind of sicko would kidnap someone so beautiful? I really miss her and my heart is shattered to even think about Jenna being missing." I let it sink in to everyone listening.

"Oh my god," They all gasped. I started to cry.

"Mate, we're so sorry.. We didn't know. We should've helped you through this." Liam says.

"It's okay. I had Ariana to help me." I wiped my tears away.

"Harry, we should've given up on you. We'll still help you through this. We promise." Louis says, patting my back.

"I... Seeing the tweets about Jenna.. Seeing how you guys pray for her, how devastated you guys feel about Jenna being missing. I... I smile, yet I'm hurting. I see all of you guys tweets about Jenna. I love how she gets all this love from you guys. Thank you." I say, pressing my lips together, nodding.

"Oh Harry.. We're really sorry. I hope you feel better and we all promise that Jenna's totally fine.. She's somewhere, and she'll find her way back." Daphne says.

"Thank you," I say. Everyone stares at me. "Jenna's strong, strong enough to escape from that psycho. I..." That's when I broke down to tears. Ariana hurries to catch me from falling and hugs me.

"Can we wrap this up? Soon?" Ariana asks, rubbing my back.

"Yea yea.. Obviously. Harry needs some time. Totally fine."

"Harry, breath.. This is a big step, to tell the world. You did it, now everyone knows about Jenna and you, so they'll help. Harry, look at me." Ariana says, I obeyed her and she cupped my cheeks.

"She loves you. Okay? Remember that. You'll always be in her heart. No matter what." She stares into my eyes. I nod.

"I know. And I love her too." I pull her into a hug and we just sat on the floor hugging. The boys huddled us.

"It'll be okay and everything will go back to normal. We promise." Zayn says.

"You can't promise something you can't promise. You can't be sure. I promised Jenna safety, but I broke it. She's not safe anymore.