Chapter 99

A/N: Merry belated Christmas!!! I know it's very late but I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday and spent it well. I wrote this before Christmas so.

It's chapter 99 guys! One more chapter and it'll be the last chapter for this book! These last two chapters will get super interesting and slightly short and I know the previous chapter didn't have a lot of interesting points but a chapter has its purpose.

AND THERE IS FUCKING SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.

But before we start this chapter, let's just have a one-on-one talk. Just me and you guys.

Okay, so Louis is 24 and since they are on break, we won't ever see 24 year old Louis performing. Fucking jesus motherfucking smol ass king of dragging people out of their existance fucking pal daddy af Lewis ass calling Larry the biggest bullshit he's ever heard king of lying fucking pussy destroyer "im 5'9" jokester motherfucking Louis is 24.

I also don't recommend watching fetus One Direction videos and listening to their songs cause you're going to drown in your own motherfucking tears. And if you already did, well now you know.

Also don't forget to YEET One Direction out yall windows cause yall don't need those four life fuckers in your life. But watch out cause you know what, One Direction's gonna yeet right back at your ass when you least expect it cause they be like nahh imma ruin your life forever. once a directioner youll always be one okay? okay.

AND CAN WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT HARRY'S NEW TATTOO.

If you guys havent heard for some reason because it's all up in my instagram feed, that he covered up his 'Things I can' tattoo with a fucking eagle tattoo. Yall, Hobama is real af. Larry Stylin-what? Hobama is here.

BUT OH MY GOODNESS, LARRY YALL LARRY IS RISING. FUCK MODEST MANAGEMENT FOR FORCING THEM TO HIDE THINGS FROM US. LIKE I WILL FIGHT YOU MODEST. FUCK YOUR EXCLAMATION POINT.

Anyways back to this chapter... Lmfaooo we have just became a bit closer.

I love you guys!

*

"Hiya Nicholas, hey there buddy." Ariana baby talks to my step brother while he chews on his toy, smiling at her. I have to admit I'm getting a little jealous about the attention Nicholas is getting from Ariana that's supposed to be towards me. Nicholas smiles at Ariana and plays with her straight hair.

"Yeah I know, she's pretty alright Nico. But if you try and steal her away from me, there will be some serious consequences." I warn him.

Ariana rolls her eyes playfully at me and smacks my knee gently. "He's just kidding. I already love you more than him." Hell nah.

"How can a 10 month baby have more game than I do?" I pout. Ariana chuckles at me and then I grab Ariana by the waist and pick her up to kiss her. We fall back on the carpet floor and I tickle her. I hear Nicholas laughing at us and waving his toy in the air.

"Harry! Oh my god stop," Ariana starts to laugh continuously. "The baby is right over there!" So I stop. "Thank you very much kind sir. Now back to this handsome one." And she still continues.

My mum walks in the room and picks Nico up. "Come on Nicholas, say good bye to your brother and his girlfriend. It's time for you to take a nappy."