Ban Zou moved at the highest speed possible to rush toward the southern gate and stopped in front of the gate. Feng Yu Heng was confused and lifted the curtain to ask him: "What are you stopping for? Let's go out of the city to welcome him."

Ban Zou pointed forward and said: "There's no need to receive him. His Highness has entered the city." While he said this, he reached into the carriage to help Feng Yu Heng out.

Feng Yu Heng stood outside the carriage and looked forward. She saw that there was a group coming in from outside the city's gate. There were not many people, and it looked to be around ten attendants. In the middle, there was a carriage that could not be considered resplendent, but it was not lacking in dignity. Three horses pulled it together, and it was clear that it could move quite quickly.

The group headed toward her imperial carriage, and those attendants had been wanting to go ahead to have people get out of the way, but once they got a little closer, they found that it was Imperial Daughter Ji An, thus they happily retreated back. Someone said something into the carriage, and a man in purple robes leaped out. Standing outside the carriage, his arms were folded over his chest as he squinted in her direction.

A light snow fell on this winter evening, as the snowflakes landed on her long eyelashes and red marten-fur cloak. Looking from a distance, she looked like a porcelain doll standing in the snow. The beauty of it made people want to hold it in their hands. Xuan Tian Ming also extended his arms as if to receive a certain person diving into his embrace. A faint expectation and lots of love could be seen in his eyes.

A certain little girl was very lacking in restraint. Upon seeing her sweetheart express himself so eagerly, how could she hold back. Thus she quickly gave Ban Zou a few kicks and spoke without moving her lips: "Quickly, take me and fly over."

Ban Zou disdained this greatly and did not give his master any face, saying: "If you have the ability, fly on your own!"

"If I could fly, would I still need you?"

"You've practiced qinggong for over two years. Why is it that you haven't improved at all? Aren't you usually quite skilled?"

"Stop wasting time. Move quickly. His group is about to come over here, and the atmosphere will be lacking. At this sort of time, flying over would be best. Quickly, quickly, quickly."

Ban Zou was rushed and could do nothing about it. He could only use his qinggong to "throw" the girl into Xuan Tian Ming's embrace. Right before throwing her, he did not forget to mutter; "Idiot." When he threw her, the light snow filled the sky, and it was a very beautiful scene.

Feng Yu Heng did not have time to concern herself with him, as she soared forward. Without being off-target in the slightest, she landed in Xuan Tian Ming's embrace. Xuan Tian Ming spread his arms and tightly caught the young girl. He then held her to his chest and held her tightly.

"Xuan Tian Ming." Her nose burned a little, and her voice was a bit hoarse. Her eyes were moist, but she stubbornly believed that it was from the snowflakes. Looking up, she said to her man in a spoiled voice: "You finally came back. If you came back any later, you wouldn't be able to see me."

Xuan Tian Ming looked at her little appearance and wanted to laugh, but he felt that he should hold it in. At a time like this, he could not laugh at her. As a result, he held it in for a long time but could not hold back. In the end, he still laughed and prodded her little nose with his hand: "Why could I not see you? Could it be that my wife would run away? This prince really must ask and see, where are you planning to run to?"

Feng Yu Heng glared at him: "It's not running, it's from being bullied."

Once these words came out, Bai Ze, who was driving the carriage, could not bear to continue listening and mumbled: "Who would believe it! It's already good enough if you don't bully others."