"You are a mess and so broke. You need to be fixed, and that's why I'm here." He replied.

I chuckled. Damn, if I'm free with this shit ties. Damn it! I swear to Satan, he will meet this Doctor in front of me who don't know anything but shits. "You are a doctor, you know that, yes?"

He nodded his dumbass head. "That's why I'm here."

I smirked. "You should resign from your profession, I'm telling you, dumbass."

He raised his hand. "Why would I, bonehead?" he asked.

"You should stick to your mind that the person who broke me is the person who can fix the shit out of me!"

He chuckled. An insulting one that wakes up every anger tissue in my body, if there's any. "Should I listen to my patient, Declan?"

"Fuck you." I growled. "I don't need you. I need my medicine, I drinks. This shitty talk won't help me!"

"Come on, man." He said this with a half pleading voice. "That romantic quote won't work every time."

I snorted. "Mas marunong ka pa saakin."

He just laughed. And them he showed me a glass. A drinking glass. "Take a look at this glass. Have you seen a broken glass, Declan?"

I didn't answered him.

"When you tried to fix this, you will bleed. You'll get hurt." He smiled at me. "And let's say, you are this broken glass, and Arianna will fix you. She will get hurt, didn't she? Broken glass, broken pieces...if you yourself is like this, you'll just end up hurting the people around you.

He snapped. "Declan, it's not every time the person who broke you will fix you." He sighed. "You should fix yourself first because who knows, the person you expect to fix you needs it more that you. Hindi lang ikaw ang nasaktan, and if you'll keep it this way, mas lalo mo lang siyang sisirain. Mas lalo niyo lang masusugatan ang isa't isa, and you'll just broke each other in the most possible way."

I went silent. He stand up, and tapped my shoulder. "Grow up, Declan. Be a man."

"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70 and baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23..."

HER uncle is with her as she walks towards me. She's now nearer and i can see beneathe her veil, her eyes were reddish, preventing to cry, but then, she's still smiling.

"Hi..." I whispered when she's now in front of me. I looked up to keep my tears at bay, but I just couldn't. This happiness was way too overwhelming.

She sniffed. "Hi..."

We laughed, and then his uncle spoke. "Madaming nagsasabi na sa hinaba haba ng prusisyon, sa simbahan din ang tuloy." He chuckled himself. "At ngayong nasa simbahan na kayo, nasa harap na kayo ng Panginoon, marapat lang na hawakan niyo ng maigi ang isa't isa, at patunayan niyo sa harap ng bandana na karapatdapat kayong humarap sa kanya."

I smiled. "We will, uncle. We will."

"Salamat Tiyong..."

"Oh me I fall in love with you every single day and I just wanna tell you I am..."

SHE was crying. I was behind her while she's talking to Macey. And every word that came out from her mouth, it felt like a knife that pieced my heart.

"Galit ako, galit na galit sa nalaman ko. Imagine my surpise? Matatanggap ko pa naman kung sa kanya mismo manggagaling yon e. Pero sa iba pa. Pinagpatong patong niya ang kasinungalingan. Natatakot ako para sa buhay ko, na 'yon naman pala, siya ang mismong dapat kong katakutan! At ano? Bakit niya ginawa 'yon? Dahil sa pagiging makasarili niya? Itinago niya ako para lang sa sarili niya? Eh paano naman ako?!" Kusa ng tumulo ang luha ko. "Paano nalang kung hindi ko nalaman? Patuloy akong matatakot para sa buhay ko na kung sa totoo naman, hindi dapat? Nagpaka-makasarili siya para sa kanya, idinawit pa niya ako! Nakakatawa, pero sana hindi nalang niya ako iniligtas sa lugar kung saan kami nagkita-- o hindi niya ako niligtas! Dahil sa kanya na mismo nanggaling na kaya niya ko binili dahil gusto niya ako. Dahil hindi niya ako mabitaw-bitawan! Dahil sarili nanaman niya ang iniisip niya."