EPILOGUE

This has been also a ride. Writing this... it's a whole new kind of experience. I have said to my first author's note that this won't satisfy you. This is just a story out of boredom. A lots and lots of plot holes and errors is here as I noticed because I re-read it again. Magulo ang story. But then, even though this has a lots of grammatical errors, I still have few readers. Not that I mind, but still thank you! This story is just a kind of practice and outlet to my "chaotic reality" but still thankyou! Sa mga nag-aadd ng story na 'to sa reading list, thank you! Thank you so much! Declan sent his regards and said Gracias! 😍😍💕💞💓

Enjoy Reading! 💝
See you at Jax's story!

EPILOGUE

DECLAN

"Hey man." Someone tapped my shoulders and to see Bryson at my side with his wife beside him. I think they just arrived because the first person I saw here was Zane and Fayi and Easton. "Congrats."

"Thanks." I answered back at him.

"Punta lang ako doon kay Fayi, and I think Macey will be here anytime soon. Doon nalang muna ako." Bryson's wife said and then looked at me. And then she smiled... it may be unbelievable, but her smile was emotionless. I had met her many times, but she's still emotionless and timid. But her eyes, it's deep and there's something.

"Congrats, Declan." She said, and then she faces Bryson and kissed his cheeks. "Gotta go."

Bryson kissed her forehead. "Take care."

His wife walked away, and I faced Bryson again. "She's still emotionless huh."

He chuckled. "It's her nature. Maybe. Macey said that she's really like that."

"Have you seen her with emotions? It looks like even in you, she's like that." I asked.

"Yeah." He shook his head. "And I don't want to see that again."

"What?"

"At her worst state. Believe me, Declan. When I saw her worst state, it's painful in mine. Twice. So no. But you can see, her eyes, she maybe emotionless, but her eyes speak for her."

I shrugged. "Yeah. I noticed."

He chuckled. "I never expected that I'll be married first than you." He said out of the topic.

I just shrugged. "Well, malandi ka e."

"Please don't make me cuss in front of Christ. My wife will kick me."

I just laughed and didn't answer him, not because I can't say anything, or I don't want to talk. It's just that I'm fucking nervous. Damn, Today is my wedding day, the special day that I've been waiting for so long, and here I am, fucking nervous like shit at , at the church, waiting for my bride to arrive. I took a glance a my wrist watch, and it's still thirty minutes early.

"Man, you look like shit." Si Zane naman ang lumapit. He was fixing his bow tie kahit wala naman na dapat ayusin.

"Shut up." I scoffed.

"Let him be. It's normal to look like shit at times like this." Said Bryson. "Wedding jitters I guess."

"Yeah." Zane grinned. "Gusto mong ipaalala ko sa'yo kung paano ka nagsuka sa likod ng simbahan noong kasal mo? You even dragged me like we're girls who's on fucking rush. Tapos susuka ka lang pala?"

I laughed. Remembering that embarrassing moment. Bryson was too nervous on his wedding to the point that he vomited when the wedding organizer said that his bride has arrived. We were shocked when he immediately grabbed Zane at the back of the church, and we followed them worrying that he backed out from his wedding, but to find out that he was holding his knees for support while vomiting like shit, and Zane beside him was laughing his ass out.