Chapter Thirty Three

Let's all say goodbye to Declan and Arianna! 😥🤔
S

ay hello to Jaxon and Macey!🤤🤤 

This is the last chapter! Enjoy reading loves! 🤭💞
EPILOGUE NEXT.💞💞

DECLAN

TIRED of crying, Arianna fell asleep in my arms after I carried her to our room. She won't stop crying when she hugged me again earlier like were going to be apart again. She just hugged me and asking for forgiveness even though there's nothing should be asked for it. Maybe all those tears she shed while hugging me just meant fear and regrets.

For that, she has nothing to regret. I did it on my own free will to love her and protect her. Maybe it's a good thing that we were away that time because after I killed Clodoveo, at lot of his men and his sons came to me for revenge. Lot of things happen and i just can't let Arianna to be involved again. Because I love her morethan anything. More than her worth.

I was out of my reverie when Arianna moved closer to hug me. I smiled and kiss her forehead. She sighed and then I felt her kissed my chest. "Declan?" she called me with her sleepy voice.

Her breathing became heavy again. "Sleep tight, hon." I said as I hugged her tight.

"Mahal na mahal kita..." she said it as if she was dreaming.

"I love you too." I replied.

She cuddled closer to me before her breathe became even. And that's also my cue to hug her tighter and close my eyes to sleep beside her after five years. I sighed peacefully. At last, after five years, she's now inside my arms. No fears, no doubts, no lies and no anything. And this is more than I asked for. Having a family with her is satisfying.

It's true what they usually say. You can only live your life to the fullest if you are true to yourself and to the person you are close with. There will be no fear, no doubts and no pressures. There may be a lot of chaos here in my world, because of who I am but knowing that Arianna knows the truth gave me strength to fight. I may have fears for our safety but losing her is a zero. I'm a boss myself so I can protect my family in more than ways.

***

It's already dark when I woke up. I looked at my side and Arianna weren't there. I immediately sat up and faced palmed to remove my sleepiness. I checked the bathroom first and when I saw that she wasn't there, I went out of the room and went straightly to the kitchen, and there she is. With our son and manang who came home because she said she will have a talk with her sister.

"Naynay?" I heard my son called her mom. "Gabi na po, di po ba tayo uuwi?"

"Bukas anak, uuwi tayo, pero babalik tayo dito."

When I heard that, I stopped myself from walking towards them, and listen to their talk.

"Bakit po?" asked the kid again. He's sitting on the counter top while her feet are swaying in the air. While Arianna and manang is cooking something, which smells good. Ah, I miss her cooking. Since she left, it's either manang's cooking or mine, and when I'm too busy, I'll just eat food outside. And yes, I know how to cook. What Arianna taught me; I continue to practice it until I know all by myself without someone's help.

"Dito na kayo titira, apo." And it made me smile.

My son shook his head. "Ayaw ko po. Pag umalis kami, si lolo walang kasama. Tapos wala akong kalaro. Yung mga ninong ko don—"