Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

DECLAN

I seriously want to punch Easton's face right now, but the worry in my system won't just go away as I look at my Angel. She's peacefully sleeping after she passed out earlier because of her nervousness towards our visitors, and of course, who was it? It was My four friends. Jaxon, Zane, Bryson, plus my secretary Nancy and not the least, Easton who was recovering from his gunshot weeks ago.

"You piece of—" Pinilit kong kalmahin ang sarili ko nang makababa ako ng hagdan. The five of them looked at me.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't meant it!" he rolled his eyes and afterwards he closed it. Sumandal siya sa back rest at hinilot ang sentido niya.

"What did you say to her? Para mag pass out siya ng ganon?" Napabuntong hininga ako at tumayo malapit sa kinauupuan ni Jaxon.

"I just said Hi to her, I sad it was nice meeting her. Sa gwapo kong 'to mukha ba akong nakakatakot Declan? Tell me."

The people we are with laughed. Napahilamos ako sa mukha ko at umupo sa single sofa. Napasuklay ako sa buhok ko pagkatapos ay humarap sa kanila. "She was traumatized because of what happend earlier."

They all went silent. The reason why are they here because Jaxon saw the footage of what happend and he send an alarm to me earlier. Alam kong nandito na sila kanina pero hindi ko alam na matatakot si Arianna sa kanila kanina. I thought that she knows Jax, Zane and Bryson but she wasn't. Or rather they are familiar with them, but her fear took over.

"Hindi niya pa ba alam,Declan?" asked Nancy. "She should know that it was too risky for her now that she's with a mafia boss, you know."

Umiling ako. "I can't tell to her that yet. We're just having a good communication and I don't want to ruin it either."

"Really? May progress na sa inyo?" mula sa seryosong boses ay naging pang chismosa ang boses niya.

"Aruy o, chismosa." Zane seemed whispering, but he said it enough for us to hear him.

"Ina mo." Nancy raised her middle finger. Muli siyang humarap saakin.

"Sooo, Declan?" usisa ni Nancy

"If you can call it progress, then it is." I answered. Napa-ubo ako.

"Babaero ka kasi kaya hindi mo alam ang progress ng isang relationship e no?" ngumisi siya saakin.

"Nagsalita ang magaling..." Bryson barged in.

"Totoo naman ah." She defended.

"Legit 'yang pagiging flat mo pero ang pagkakaroon ng relationship? Patawa. Patawa." Muling nagsalita si Zane.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. Sumandal na rin ako sa back rest ng upuan. How are we going to have a talk if we are with this two kids. Mga isip bata para patulan ang isa't isa. It's always like this. Kahit matatapos naman namin ang meeting ay napapatagal pa minsan dahil sa kalokohan nilang dalawa.