Chapter Five

Chapter 5

DECLAN

Her lips touched mine, and Goodness gracious... It was the softest and most delicious lips I've ever tasted in my entire life. The sanity I was keeping with me is now slowly fading away. My lips continued to move. and at this moment, I really don't know what I was doing. All I know is I want to satisfy myself with her lips.

Minutes passed and my sanity was replaced by my own ecstacy. I continued kissing her even though she stayed still. Para akong humahalik ng pader dahil hindi ito gumagalaw. My lips travelled down to her neck and savoured kissing her collar bone when I smelled her scent. Her natural scent that makes me want to kiss her more so badly.

I was about to lower down my kiss to her almost bare breast when I heard her sob. Doon na ako natauhan. Idinilat ko ang mata ko, at para bang doon lang bumalik ang katinuan kong tinakasan ako kanina lang dahil sa sarap ng paghalik ko sa kanya. I saw her face with full of tears. Another sob escaped her lips.

"Fck!" I cussed. Hindi ko namalayan na ang ilang minutong pag halik ko sa kanya ay nakadagan na pala ako sa ibabaw niya.

Goddamn it! I will never ever close my eyes again when I will look at her!

I immediately distanced myself to her. Sunod sunod ang narinig kong paghikbi. Nagmamakaawa ang mga mata niya habang nakatingin sa aking na ngayong naka alis na sa pagkakadagan sa kanya. I sighed in defeat. Unti-unting nawala ang init ng katawan na naramdaman ko kani-kanina lang.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." napalunok ako. "I didn't mean to kiss you."

It was your lips fault, Angel! Your lips attracted me! Damn it!

"I swear, wala akong balak—shit." Hindi ko napigilan angsarili ko na dumukwang muli at halikan siya sa loob ng ilang Segundo ulit. Goddamnit! What the fuck is with her lips and it keeps me insane like I was drugged?! I don't even cared if she is sobbing and crying like a baby. I just want to satisfy my lips with her and that's it. After a few minutes, I pulled away. Breatheless, and so is she.

Kahit hinihingal parin ako ay pinilit ko ang sarili kong tumayo na. Kinuha ko ang basin na dala ko at naglakad ako papasok sa loob ng CR. I opened my medical kit behind the big mirrors and a lot of syringe and a small bottles of medicines were inside of it.

I took one dantrolene and a one syringe. Dantrolene is used to stop the effect of the drug that was injected to my Angel because if that drug which is succinylcholine may kill her. It not only paralizes her body, but also her heart.

I opened the syringe and sipped it down to the bottle of dantrolene as I walked out of the bathroom. I looked at my angel and to see her eyes closed. I can still hear her sniffs from a distance. I took a deep breath. Inilapag ko muna pansamantala ang syringe na hawak ko at pumunta sa walk in closet ko. Kumuha lang ako ng isang itim na t-shirt at ang boxer shorts ko pagkatapos ay binalikan ko ang syringe na hawak ko.

I sit beside her. Kinuha ko ang damit na kinuha ko mula sa walk in closet ko at isinuot ko 'yon sa kanya, as well as my boxers. It almost ate her size. My shirt is too big and she's too thin and small. After that, I took the syringe. Pinitik ko iyon ng bahagya para mawala ang mga bula na namuo sa loob, and when I'm done, I looked at Angel again and when our eyes met, she shook her head in fear.

"Calm down, Angel. This will help you out. Mawawala ang bias ng pag-kaparalisa ng katawan mo sa gamot na 'to." She continued to shake her head in fear as if she was stopping me to inject her the medicine that I'm holding.