Chapter Twenty Nine

DECLAN 29

DECLAN

"Here is the blue print of the warehouse, Man." Zane handed me an A4 size rolled paper. Easton was assigned with the wheels, while the others helped for the plan I made a while ago. I opened the paper for me to see that blue print of the warehouse. It's 1,500 square meters.

Bryson encircled a certain part of the blue print. "Arianna is here, according to Jaxon's, and according to your tracker."

I just nodded my head. I called our men for the commands since we have to wait for the call of that fucking arses. They have to call me first since they just sent me the paper saying that I just have five hours cooperate with them, but the hell with that five hours, I just need an hour or two to get my revenge for targeting my honey for a very long time. Fools. I am a grandson of Randall Camerox. The leader of all mafias out there who wants to turn me down because of pity.

Can't they just make their own drugs and sell it to the market instead of chasing the hell out of me? Damn them.

After fifteen minutes, my phone rang. It was connected to Jaxon's computer, so we can make sure the location of that fucker who kidnapped my Arianna. I immediately answered the call.

"cómo estás,Declan?" The fucker laughed. "Olvidaste proteger a tu chica al 100%, verdad. We warned you didn't we?"

"vete a la mierda!" that's all I can say now that I heard his familiar voice. It has been a very long time since I heard his name, and every time I'm hearing it, the pain and the agony that resulted to my loneliness he caused makes my blood boils in anger. "vete al infierno y muere. You will fucking pay for this!" Fuck you! Go to hell and die.

He just laughed. My left hand was balled into fists. "Where is Arianna?!" I shouted. My friends went silent. They can hear everything since my phone is connected to my speaker.

I didn't heard anything but a soft whimper. Few seconds passes and I heard him said, "Speak!"

That's the time I heard a sob. A sob that was like forbidden for a short period of time. Arianna...

The sobs became frequent. It became clearer, as if the phone is in her ears, and I guess, I'm right and so I spoke. "Arianna?! A-are you alright in there?! I'll go get you there. Damn it! Please...be safe! I-'ll be there! The five of us is working to find—"

"T-totoo ba, Declan?" I was stunned for a moment.

"T-totoo b-ba na...miyembro ka ng Mafia?" She asked again, and this time, it sink in, in me. It was like my strength disappeared for a moment, refraining myself to answer.

"S-sagutin m-mo ako... hindi naman totoo yon, diba?" I bowed my head. I wish it is, but this is my world Arianna. This is where I born to. This is me. I kill for a living. I kill for satisfaction, and I kill for selfishness. This is hard to accept, but I am wishing that despite of it, you will still accept me.

But it is impossible because my family is the reason why you lost your own.

I heave a sigh. "I'm sorry..." I stopped for a moment. "It's true, Arianna." I blinked, to realize that a single tear fell.

Damn. I lost it.

I lost her, at this critical situation.

How can I save her, if I was the one who put her in that situation?

How can I save her if I myself needs to be saved?

THE line went dead. I wiped my tears away, before heaving a sigh. I looked at them. "Let's give him the death he wanted for years. I'm tired of this shit"