"Fuck you. Pag ikaw ang ikinasal, humanda ka saakin." Then Bryson smirked. "May I remind you how head over heels you were at Fayi?"

"Don't remind me. And besides, why would I get nervous if I'm going to marry my life?" Zane sneered.

Bryson just laughed.

AFTER the few talks with my friends, and when Jaxon and Easton finally arrived, as well as the other guests, I entertained them as they congratulated me, and give me few advices and words of wisdom on how to create a happy a happy wife. Most of them advised that the best key to marriage is not loyalty, but faithfulness, trust and honesty, and contentment, because without those, marriage won't work out.

Some said that marriage is a connection of two souls. It's like a bond that no one can intervene. No power of bad deeds can disconnect it, and it will only be effective if those two connected souls will be helping for each other. Understand them, and take care of them. That's how marriage magically works.

I had few advices and good talk with my visitors that helped me to ease my nervousness. It's normal they say, but I had to make it go away, and it was effective. Taking advices that could ease my wedding jitters helped a lot, and I learned.

AND when I finally calm, it was only exact time that the wedding organizer announced that my bride has arrived.

I took a glance at my wrist watch. I smiled.

It's time.

The assigned guests were advised to go to their places to start the wedding entourage. I sighed to let out my last nervousness in me, and after the entourage, I just found myself standing at the altar and beside me was Bryson as the best man, And then few moments later, the big door of the church finally opened, and there she was, holding the pack of flower, and his uncle was with him and Pina who was assisting him.

And as soon as she stepped in the church ready to take her walk on the isle, the music started to play as well.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before..."

I just stared at her. It seems like the people who surrounds us have gone, and we're the only one who was left. While she was walking, her eyes searched mine when and we found me, and she smiled. We were like teenagers who just met and felt the tingling sensation of love that kept us shaking and excited to see each other like we haven't met for a very long time.

"And I can't sweep you off of your feet, will your mouth still remember the taste of my love..."

GOD, she's beyond beauty and perfection, or rather in my eyes only. Since she came into my life, everything seems perfect. She's gave me a whole new meaning into my life that keeps me contented and gave me a perfect outlook into it to the point that I don't want anything but her, and her only. Because she's my everything that fills every fibre of my being, and she's the only one who can fill the emptiness in me. She's the source of my life...no. She's my life.

"Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks..."

"YOU'LL BE FINE..." said the doctor in front of me. I was seized. I want to drink. I want my medicine. I need to see her, but they seized me, and in my front is my therapist.

"I need to see her." I just replied. "I will never be fine, without her, so let me go." I continued. Tears welled up my eyes. I just can't be fine. The can't help me. There's the only one who can fix me, and that is Arianna.

"She's not here, Declan." The doctor sighed and rested his back on his swivel chair. If I just could free my hands, I will kill this man.

"I know that shit, man."