"Your body still reacts the same to me...even after so long of not touching you. This body of yours still remembers me..."

He explained with evil laughter as he pulled out his tongue! Our heavy panting was all we could do as he released my neck. He then gently brushed his fingers across my cheek and I watched as his eyes lingered around my lips. The hold that he had on my breasts was still tight as if he wasn't planning on letting it go.

"Elijah..."

"Say it again...keep saying my name," he demanded as he brought his face closer to mine.

Only this time his lips were brushing up against my cheekbone where I'm certain he could taste the many tears that were shedding. He soon let go of my breast as he cupped each side of my face while gazing into my eyes, the look of desperation could be shown on his face. But I won't give him what he wants, what's truly important is...

"Where's Ren?"

I asked as I felt my voice tremble, the look on Elijah's face soon changed as he clenched his jaw tightly! His body language soon intensified as he grabbed both of my arms suddenly!

"What name...did you just say?"

He asked with such calmness, but his tone held anger and disgust. His eyes never left mine as he continued to look at me so dangerously...

"What happened...to Ren-"

"I'll kill him," Elijah quickly worded out as he lifted both of my hands above my head!

The sudden feeling of a knot twisted in my gut as the heavyweight could be felt passing down my throat! I almost feel like throwing up by the words I heard him say! How can Eli say something so threatening?! Has he gone insane?

"No! Please...don't...don't hurt him!"

I begged with all my might as I tried to stand on my own two feet. I think the main reason why I haven't yet fallen was that Elijah was holding my body upright, but all the strength inside me is completely drained...

"Then don't ever ask for him again, and I promise you...that I'll keep him alive."

He swore as he finally let go of my hands. However, his sudden release caused me to fall to the ground almost! Though Elijah was quick in supporting me as he wrapped his arms around my body. Picking me up, he carried me as if I was a child who couldn't walk...

"Why...are you doing this? Where...are you taking me?"

"Don't ask questions, it will ruin our reunion, Luna. Let's go somewhere, I'll take you to the first place where we first went out on a date."

He said as he continued to walk us towards a car that was parked nearby, I was too distracted and worried to think of where he was taking me that I wasn't able to respond to him or even think of the place he was talking about? All I could think about was Ren and where he could be, is he hurt possibly?! Why has Eli come back? And what happened to him? Why does he look so different now? So many questions, but I don't think they'll be answered anytime soon...

Once we approached the vehicle, he opened the passenger door and placed me inside. He soon got in the car afterward and began to drive us off. I wasn't able to concentrate on what was going on since I had so many things running through my mind. All I could do was look down at my shaking legs. Closing my eyes, I started to pray that Ren would be alright...

"Time really changes a person, I didn't think you would settle so quickly after I left?"

He said in frustration, his comment pissed me off. But after taking a deep breath in, I told myself that I won't be that scared little girl anymore. That I'll stay strong for myself...