43. fangirl

she's so cuuute.
Jaemin's acting made me soft so I'll need some of his hetero shite here. I'm sorry. 

Renjun plops on the seat in front of Jaemin in the school cafeteria with peach juice. He takes along sip from the straw and looks out the window with a dreamy smile. Jaemin stares at him for a while then loses his composure.

"ISTG, if you keep smiling like this while I'm dying to know about your gay romance-"

Renjun chuckles and rests his chin on his fist, taking a loud happy breath,

"Isn't it like obvious from my stupid smile? I'm fucking happy and gay. I'm dating one of the most attractive human-beans out there, who wouldn't be gay for him tho?"

The younger squints his eyes and scoffs, "Very smooth excuse, but no need to lie, you're gayer than rainbow"

"How about you and Jeno?", Renjun's face turns serious for a moment then he smiles stupidly staring at his phone and reading a new message from Hendery.

The honey-haired boy takes Renjun's phone out of his hand frowning,
"Let's discuss something that wouldn't make me resist the urge to yeet myself outta window"

At that moment a tall but baby-faced girl approaches their table smiling shyly and fiddling with her hair.

"Hi, J-Jaemin-oppa, Renjun-oppa"

They both stare at the cute girl blinking and gaping, then they hesitantly wave at her.

"Do we know each other? I'm sorry I don't recall meeting you..", the chinese boy rubs his neck and smiles nervously.

"No! I'm.. your fangirl. I was at the talent show and your performance got me clapping like crazy. You two are the best boys ever", she blushes and peeks at Jaemin who turns crimson as well.

"Wow, thanks. We did our best", the younger boy passes her a hand and she eagerly shakes it,
"So what's your name, pretty?"

"Wonyoung.. I'm four years junior to you", the girl covers her mouth giggling in a cute way.

"Nice to meet you", they both say and awkwardly eye each other.

"Can I join you? I really want to be your friend if you don't mind"

Jaemin pulls out the chair from under the table, nodding and smiling,
"S-sure"

"So..", Renjun clears his throat and scratches his head, "How's your studies? Do you need any help?"

"Uh.. It's pretty easy since I'm 8th grade. You guys are graduating very soon, are you excited?"

She keeps peeking at Jaemin who looks back and smiles with care.

"I don't know, aww, you're so cute"

Wonyoung blushes furiously and looks down, "Ohh, no I'm not"

"Yes, you are. Little cutie girl"

Renjun stares at them dumbfounded and kicks the younger's legs with his own under the table to which Jaemin just looks at him raising his eyebrows.

It's when the older's phone starts ringing and he excuses himself,
"Um.. My friend is waiting for me outside. Gotta go asap"

"Is this THAT friend?", the honey-haired boy wiggles his eyebrows smiling to which Renjun just nods and leaves.

The girl looks at him with glittery eyes and he can't help finding her adorable, "How come I never noticed you?"

Jaemin caringly takes away a strand of hair from her face and she grins sheepishly.

"Jaemin-oppa, have you invited anyone to the prom?", she slightly touches the boy's hand but he can't help noticing this.

"Prom? Oh.. already? Time flies so fast. It's just in two weeks"

At this moment, Jeno enters the cafeteria and after him Minjoo, laughing and talking to the boy. Jaemin stares at them and his smile gradually fades.

"Oppa, are you listening to me?", Wonyoung shakes his body a little, pouting adorably.

"What? I-, I was thinking maybe you wanna go with me then?", the boy blurts out but only then starts questioning if it was a good idea.

"Really!? Yesss! Cheers! We're gonna waltz! I'm so so glad you invited me", she claps happily and kisses the boy on his cheek. Jaemin turns red and his eyes become twice their size. Wonyoung giggles and clings on his arm, squeezing her eyes and squealing.

It's when Jeno turns to them and gapes at the view in shock. Jaemin looks into his eyes and pecks the girl's forehead afterwards. The black-haired boy blinks multiple times utterly confused but follows his girlfriend as she pulls at his arm.

"Let's go somewhere after school! To the park!", she raises her head smiling and tilting her head to the side. Jaemin pouts and smiles back.

"Hm.. okay, little princess"

-///////-

"Jaemin-oppa, you know, there's a guy who keeps confessing to me even though I hate him"

They walk around the park eating ice-cream and talking, Wonyoung's hand wrapped around the boy's.

"No surprise, you're pretty and sweet", the boy smiles for the hundredth time to her.

"Such a pathetic idiot", she frowns and punches the air angrily.

"But why.. he loves you, you're being mean. Maybe you give the guy a chance?", he looks at her surprised that she can be cruel.

"Nooo way. He's boring, stupid and ugly. I hate him, eww this moron", she cringes in disgust and sticks her tongue out.

Jaemin stops his pace, quickly takes her hand and leads her to the nearest bench. Then he cups her face, rubbing her cheeks gently.

"Hey, princess. I know you're only 14, but you need to learn something. I'll tell it once and you better remember it, okay?"

She nods quickly, shaking a little.

"No one in this world is ugly, stupid or boring. Someone is ugly only when they're mean or heartless. They're stupid only when they're cruel or arrogant. They're boring only when they're envious and gossip about other people. But when someone is kind and loving to you, they're a good person. Don't be mean, okay? You're gonna be absolutely gorgeous if you are kind"

He nudges her cheeks and smiles widely and she looks down flustered and ashamed.

"You're right. I'm so stupid", she sobs and looks at Jaemin who shakes his head laughing.

"No, you're not. You're still sweet and I just had to tell you my opinion"

They look at each for some moments and Wonyoung breaks the silence,

"You're so handsome, kind, talented and smart. If you have a girlfriend, she's gonna be the luckiest girl in the world"

Jaemin's smile fades and he thoughtfully shifts his eyes to the flowers in front of them,
"I doubt if I'm gonna have a girlfriend in my life"

He stands up, rips one of the flowers and hands it to the girl.

"What.. do you mean you doubt?", she questions in surprise and accepts the flower. Jaemin tugs a strand of hair behind her ear with a little smile.

"Never mind"

Wonyoung is adorable. thanks for your votes and feedback. love.