31. prelude

idk jaemin's behavior and beauty radiates bottom energy, sorry, just my opinion (not really sorry tho).

The two kiss chastely for some moment, savoring every touch of their lips and brush of noses. It's when Jeno turns away breathing heavily and Jaemin looks at him sadly.

"Hey.. That's ok, are you feeling sick? Let me check your temperature-",
he spreads his hand to the boy's burning cheek and the latter grabs it.

"I..I can't breathe", Jeno utters turning to him.

The next second he grabs Jaemin by his neck and smashes their lips so hard that it hurts. Jaemin winces from pain but kisses back as the older tightens his grip on the boy's neck, causing it to turn a bit red.

They keep kissing and biting each other's lips, emitting small moans now and then when Jeno pulls back a bit and cups his face with both hands. He then looks right into Jaemin's eyes, caressing his cheeks with thumbs.
The younger just stares back with hazy eyes, as if in some dream and leaning into the touch.

"Jaemin.."

He brushes off some strands of honey hair from the boy's forehead.

"Yeah, it's me."

The said boy smiles broadly showing his pearly teeth. Jeno rubs his lips with thumb again, thoroughly observing the boy's face. He then gently kisses his forehead, eyes, nose, lips. Jaemin giggles into his mouth, and he does the same, eyes turning into crescents as always.

"I see you learned how to be romantic from Taeyang's songs"

Jeno doesn't answer but kisses the boy's chin this time, shifting then to his neck but peppering kisses on his collarbones and neckveins instead of leaving marks. Jaemin closes his eyes and smiles, tilting his head to the side and digging his hand into the black strands of the older.

"Hey, Jeno", he softly whispers into the boy's ear. The older nuzzles into the crook of his neck and hums.

"Jeno, can I ask for something?"

The said boy raises his head and their eyes meet.

"Yes, my baby. Ask whatever you want", he traces the line of the younger's jaw with finger.

"I-", Jaemin blushes and looks down, gripping the older's bicep nervously, "I wanna have my first time with you"

He holds his breath and shyly looks up, his lashes fluttering and lips trembling a little.

Jeno just stares hazily into space for a while, left speechless for some time, then he mutters in a low voice.

"Are you-, are you sure about it? Are you ready for this..?"

Jaemin pecks his lips and nods,
"Yeah. I'm sure. But if you-"

But Jeno doesn't let him finish, grabbing him by waist and kissing hard. Jaemin wraps his hands around the boy's neck and parts his lips, giving more access. He's laid down in a second, hands on either side of his head. The older returns to kissing his lips, clutching the boy's waist with one hand and cupping his face with the other. He goes down to the younger's neck and sucks on the skin, biting a little now and then, earning sensitive moans every time.

Jaemin's hand travels to the boy's jeans, trying to unzip it. The older kisses him hard once again, helping him unbuckle his belt and take off the jeans. Jaemin slightly rubs his crotch through the fabric of his boxers. The latter gasps and clutches his wrist, digging into the boy's skin hard and causing him to moan.

He brushes over his lips with his own and mutters into the boy's mouth:
"Jaemin, do you really want this? It's gonna hurt.."

He nods and clutches Jeno's neck,
"Yes, I do. I want my first time with you. This is a perfect moment, we're drunk.. But not too much. At least me. You can regret it later, I won't get mad if you do.. but I want it, I want you inside, so much. I need to be filled, so fill me"

He squeezes the older again, a bit harder this time and hesitantly pulls at his underwear, leaning for another kiss. Jeno moans into his mouth, and sucks on the boy's neck, shoving his hands under the younger's t-shirt. He caresses the sensitive skin and groans when the younger grips his hardened crotch, shoving his hand under the  boy's underwear.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing, oh dear lord, I wanna fuck you hard, I'm losing control"

Jeno keeps ranting while the younger gets rid of his own jeans. The latter wraps his arms around the boy's neck and pecks his lips.

"Yes, please. Less words more action"

Jeno positions himself between his legs and cages the boy, putting his arms on both of his sides.

"Okay, before we do it, I have something to say. I've never had sex either.."

Jaemin's eyes widen a little as he gently caresses the older's face.

"But-"

Jeno cuts him taking a deep breath,
"Besides, I'm too drunk right now, so I may do some dumb things. Don't mind me. But since it's your first time, I'll try to be careful. Because I'm scared, and I care for you. It may be dangerous, though I don't know much about it.."

Jaemin lifts himself up and grabs the boy by his chin, kissing him slowly and ever so lovingly.

"I can't get enough kissing you"

He kisses him again and again, pecking the boy's lips ten times. The older just smiles, closing his eyes in bliss and opening them now and then to peek at the gorgeous face of the younger.

"I'm sorry for all the shit I've done. You didn't deserve this, my Nana", Jeno looks down in guilt.

Jaemin lifts the older's chin and smiles genuinely,

"Don't say that. You don't belong to me. You have all rights to date girls. I have all rights to date boys. I'm grateful for just knowing you. You're still the best person I've met. What you're doing for me now, it means a lot. Thanks"

With these words he wraps his legs around the boy and kisses him with silent confession one more time.

prelude to../cough cough/
okay, y'all got it.
thanks for votes and comments beforehand. love.