28. complicated

enjoy.(and upvote)

Renjun and Jaemin took the first place in the competition followed by Jeno's performance. They knew it at first from the whispers while they were walking along the corridor.

"Ohgod, they're so hot"
"OML, hey, look it's Jaemin"
"That eyepatch makes him twice hotter"
"Renjun, omg catch me, Imma fall, he's so cute"
"I thought Renjun was a nerd, my life was a lie"

The said boys look at each other smirking in victory. It's when Jeno approached them with a bag, full of presents, awards and certificates, they finally realised they were winners.

"Hey, guys.. You both disappeared yesterday so I took your trophies instead. Congratulations".

Renjun takes the bag from his hand giving the boy a cold stare, while Jaemin pulls at his side, afraid that Jeno will find out he's told everything between them to the chinese boy.

As he guessed, Jeno looks at Renjun slightly confused, then at him with a silent question on his face.

"Thanks. Renjun, let's go", he wraps his hand around the boy's arm and they leave Jeno ogling them sheerly surprised.

-///////-

Jaemin puts a chicken sandwich and a glass of peach juice in front of his friend,

"Help yourself, cutie"

The said boy bites it down and emits a whine of pleasure.

"Chef, Nana, be mine, please. I wanna eat your delicious snacks 24/7"

Jaemin smiles and takes a sip of his coffee, "I'm all yours, my lovely boyfriend"

The chinese boy raises his head with wide eyes,

"I'm sorry, what?"

Jaemin frowns a little and sighs,
"You told me you're gonna be my boyfriend yesterday. Didn't you, Mm?"

The boy scratches his head and looks at him apologetically,
"I'm not a jerk but.. Sorry I just wanted to cheer you up"

Jaemin pouts and pretends to be crying.
"You bitch, you hurt me, ohhh I can't take it"

"But if I weren't straight you'd be the first guy I'd date", Renjun wiggles his eyebrows.

"Look. Can I kiss you? Just a peck.. on your lips", the chinese boy's mouth gapes as he freezes on the spot.

Jaemin shrugs, "Just in order to see whether you'd like it or not"

Renjun stays speechless for some time then mutters,
"I aint doubt it. I may like kissing you, it's cute, you're cute.. but nothing more. Sexual stuff is a big eww to me, with guys"

The younger rolls his eyes,
"Whatever".

-///////-

The next day the two boys are unlucky again, since during the break while they take sit in the cafeteria Yuqi approaches them, smiling and waving.

"Boys, how are you doing? Oh, Jaemin, you have two eyes again. Just kidding"

The two just emit a fake laugh at the lame joke.