2. fetish

Jaemin is a horny bitch in this book, just saying. Enjoy.

Jaemin is lying on his bed watching a dance practise before learning the moves, while the older is sitting just in front of him. The honey haired boy looks up at his friend and dreamily examines his face. After god knows how much time he unconciously mutters:

"Hey, Jeno"

The older just hums.

"You look like Sasuke"

"Hmmmm..What?", he lifts his face a little facing Jaemin with a wtf face.

"You know, I mean, no homo but, your skin is so milky..and your hair is so black and tough..and your eyes are dead serious rn, while you're playing minecraft", the way Jaemin says such things is so scholarly that makes him look even creepier.

"Bitch, tf u sayin, I'm not playin freakin minecraft, I'm watchin love shot dance to learn later", Jeno slightly hits his friend with his fist

"Ooooh, goood. U wanna do sexy moves to uwu yeojas? I'm burning just imagining you in a suit like in the mv", Jaemin bites his lower lip keeping an eyecontact.

"Jaemin..."

"What?"

Jeno rubs his neck awkwardly.

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"FUCCCCCCCCCC YOUUUUU", the younger quickly jumps up facing his friend.

"No, seriously, why do you keep hittin on me these days. Are you being like this on purpose or what?"

Jaemin takes both of his hands in his and smiles widely.

"Just jokin, man. And your bein too serious and dumb these days. Maybe you're gay yourself, getting into panic"

"No, you've been staring at me the whole time I was sittin here, it's kinda creepy you know. I'm feeling uncomfortable and..and", Jeno audibly gulps.

"And what?", Jaemin's eyes travel on the older's face.

"Aroused?", Jeno looks away avoiding eye contact.

"Damn, that's what I've been more than a year with you", Jaemin softly runs his fingers along the older's pale arm.

"We need some sexual...idk how to say.. sex thing in our lives", Jeno stiffens under the soft fingers massaging his skin.

"Exactly", Jaemin's other hand touches the brunette's nose as softly as possible.

"I like the way you look, you look like Sasuke, Idk why tf I like him in this way but..Your nose, Jeno-yah, it's so sexy ohgod"

"Lemme touch your chin, Jaemin you are freakin pretty from this angle, I'm thinkin dirty stuff about your chin tf is wrong with me", Jeno breathes heavily.

"Same"

with this word Jaemin cups his face quickly and attacks the trembling lips hed been having wet dreams about the previous week.

Jeno clutches the honey haired boy's waist instantly shoving his tongue into the wet cavern of his friend.

okaaaaay.this is it for now.