3. confusion

I'm updating too much but responses are weak. ;( maybe i should give up writin any shit. ok, here we go, enjoy.

Jeno and Jaemin are both lying, panting heavily due to the very heated and sloppy kiss. It takes them some minutes to recover from shock (since this was the first time they both ever kissed).

After a couple of minutes Jaemin is the first to break the silence, wiping his extremely wet chin with the back of his sweatshirt (apparently, Jeno's kink was sucking and kissing the younger's small chin).

"You nearly destroyed that cute chin of mine, perverted asshole", Jaemin let's a giggle but he seems nervous, eyes traveling all over the older's body, who as if he was dead, froze staring blankly at the ceiling.

The younger's words strike him like lightning, making him cover his flushed face with both palms.

"What the hell was that, Nana? What the fuck did we just do? We're not freakin fags", he starts to emit weird noises resembling dog's whining.

Jaemin cringes at the word "fag", "Hey, moron, dont please fag me, call yourself this word, it sounds stupid af. Say at least gay or twink idk".

Jeno opens his eyes and stares blatantly.

"So you're asking me to call you twink. You're gross, omfg, Jaemin"

The younger starts to get pissed by Jeno's childish attitude to normal things like lgbt. He takes away both of the older's palms from his tomato face and glares at him eyebrows furrowed.

"TF were you eating my face off if you are homophobic. Bitch, cut this shit off, admit that you liked it!".

Jeno makes the most pathetic expression possible and stutters for some seconds. He looks at the younger apologetically.

"Idk why i did it, i'm frustrated, because i only watch porns, instead of hanging out with cute girls. You looked horny and it turned me on and..I..you..I'm..your chin turns me on..sometimes.."

Jaemin touches his chin slightly with thoughtful face, "I'd never think my chin would make your dick twitch. You must be mentally sick, i guess. Thanks for being honest tho"

"Ugh, stfu you're nothing better, jerking off to anime guy characters",

Jeno stares at the younger's petite chin again feeling some tension in his pants.

"To Sasuke only, k?", Jaemin crosses his arms and they start to replay the making out scene in their minds again to analyse their relationship. It helps little though, since these analytics turn them on again.

They both awkwardly glance at each other.

"At least we somehow learned how to kiss", concludes Jaemin.

Jeno can't help agreeing.

comment and upvote. cmon. i deserve this shit you bitchez.