33. visit

ohhh, mygosh. they're so freaking cute and gorgeous, especially together, have kids please.

Jaemin slowly opens his eyes, his lashes fluttering . He turns back and squints his eyes from sunlight, shielding his face with his palm. The other side of the bed is empty, and he's lying almost naked, in only t-shirt, which is crumpled and has multiple stains on it. He immediately recalls the events of last night and furiously blushes ,covering himself with blanket.

The boy tries to lift himself up but feels an accurate pain in the area of his back, plopping back and wincing.

"Well, damn.. It was intense"

The door creaks open, showing Jeno, who is holding a tray with food and drinks. Jaemin's eyes widen and he blinks multiple times, while the older just smiles and puts the tray on the bed.

"Did you sleep well, Nana?", he sits on the edge of the bed and look into the boy's surprised eyes.

Jaemin clears his throat and awkwardly points at his underwear lying in the corner,

"I'm-, I'm kinda uncomfortable wearing this tee and nothing, can I borrow some clothes from you?"

Jeno remains awestruck for a moment, then chuckles standing up and approaching his wardrobe. He takes out his sweatshirt and pants and tosses them to the younger. The boy quickly changes into them and emits a nervous laugh.

"What's that?", he points at the tray with eggs, sausages, pancakes, peach juice and also spots a cup of espresso, "You made this for me??"

Jeno nods and hands him the cup with hot beverage,

"I thought you'd be tired and need energy when you wake up, you slept for like twelve hours"

Jaemin gasps and seeks for his phone shifting to the right but feels a little pain in his back and winces,

"What time is it?"

Jeno stares at him worriedly and puts his hand on the boy's thigh,

"It's 1 pm, hey does it hurt when you move? Shit, I knew it.."

The younger shakes his head quickly, "No no no no, that's okay, it's supposed to feel like this, it's natural. I'm fine, just need to rest a little bit more"

The older brushes messy strands of honey hair off his forehead with his hand,

"Okay, I hope you're not lying"

Jaemin grabs his hand with both of his and caresses it putting on his tummy,

"Actually, I wanted to say that it was pretty amazing.. I couldn't dream of better first time"

He lifts the boy's hand up and kisses it ever so gently, to which Jeno turns red.

"Yes, it was great. You looked so pretty like that, I mean you always look good but when you were, ugh.. under me, I thought you were not human.. Like all the other times we were close"

Jaemin blushes and rolls his eyes, "Now I look literally fucked up"

"No, you don't. You always look natural.. I like it"

The older takes some food in a fork and raises it to the boy's mouth and Jaemin giggles,

"Oiii, this is so effing sweet, you're such boyfriend goals"

They spend some minutes feeding each other, talking and laughing and Jeno prepares to bring the tray to the kitchen. It's when Jaemin clutches the sleeve of his hoodie and genuinely smiles,

"This is the happiest day of my life so far, all because of you.. thanks"

Jeno's face turn serious for a moment as he stares at the boy's wide smile, then he leans in capturing his lips for a kiss. Jaemin smiles like a fool into the kiss and closes his eyes, caressing whatever part of the older's body his hands land on.

It's when familiar voices echo downstairs, causing the two to break the kiss and stare at each other in terror. Jeno puts the tray on a drawer and quickly picks up Jaemin's clothes, tossing them into the washing machine. Jaemin stand up but regrets it, feeling a stabbing pain down. He grits his teeth and walks, a little bit wobbling. The boys go downstairs and are surprised to see Mr and Mrs Lee standing there.

"Mom, dad, you didn't tell me you were coming"

The boys nervously stare each other and at the woman and man.

Mrs Lee flashes the boy a smile while his father keeps a serious expression,

"We thought a little surprise would be fun. Hey, Jaemin, sweetie, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great, thanks. How about you and Mr. Lee?", he chuckles and rubs his palms on each other.

"So far so good. Hey, are you guys skipping your lessons?", Jeno's father frowns a little looking at his watch.

The boys stare at each other as if screaming internally for rescue and Jeno speaks up,

"Jaemin is unwell, he has.. he caught measles, I'm taking care of him, since I've already had measles"

Mrs Lee looks at the said boy with empathy, "Poor, baby. That's why your neck is covered with some red spots? Get well soon"

Jeno gasps, noticing the spots just now and rubs his neck, "Are you two staying for long?"

"I'm staying for a month, and your dad will return to Germany today, something urgent again"

They take a sit around the table drinking some tea and Jaemin fiddles with his fingers nervously.

"Dad, you look really crossed, has something happened?"

Mr Lee's frown becomes deeper as he puts the cup on the table with a loud thud,

"Your brother happened. He failed all university exams and is totally happy with that. He wants to be a chef now", the man highlights the last word, making it sound like a profanity.

"Honey, everything's gonna be fine-", Mrs Lee gets cut as her husband takes his hand away from hers.

"No, nothing's gonna be fine. I didn't raise two ladies. I have only one daughter"

Jaemin's eyes become twice their size and he feels a hand squeezing his under the table. He looks at Jeno who is sitting nonchalantly or most probably pretending to be.

"Jeno, how's your girlfriend?", Mrs Lee tries to change the subject.

"I-, Uh.. We broke up", he lets go of Jaemin's hand and puts his palms on his thighs.

"Good news, I think Minjoo is the best girl to date and marry, she's perfect in every way", Mr Lee fixes his glasses on his nose.

"Dad, I'm-"

Jaemin feels something heavy in his chest upon these words and stands up all of a sudden and chuckles, "I-, I think I should go. Gotta go to hospital.Thanks for everything, Jeno"

He meets the older's eyes which are unbearably sad and smiles at him genuinely and winks. But Jeno doesn't smile back still gloomy and breathing heavily.

Jaemin waves at the three and walks out of the door, wiping his wet eyes with the sleeve of the older's sweatshirt.

yeseu, I stan angst. thanks for upvotes and comments, love.