13. realisation

He's fvckin beautiful, I can't-
Updating super fast for y'all, so don't hesitate to keep voting. Warning, this is hella gay smut. Don't read if your sitting with people around.

Jeno clutches the maid Jaemin's shoulders still unable to believe his eyes.

"Are you going to do anything or should we just go watch Disney channel?", mutters the younger seemingly irritated by his friend's dumbness.

"Okay..", the older takes Jaemin's hand and leads them to his bed. They sit facing each other and Jeno stutters, "Y-Yuqi".

"Hey, don't call me that, say my own name or Imma leave", snaps the boy.

"Okay.. ", they connect their lips and the younger tastes like cherry because of the lipstick he applied.

Jaemin rubs his thumb over the older's cheek breaking the kiss,

"Oppa-",

Jeno cuts him, "She's older than me, why oppa?"

The younger squints his eyes,
"I said enough of this shit. I'm not her. Forget her right now".

Jeno rubs his neck nervously, "But If I don't remind myself that I have a girlfriend, I'm afraid I'm gonna get too kinky and cross the border".

"I'll be instructing you here and there, when it's too much or not enough"

Jeno doesn't answer but kisses him again, a little bit rougher this time and clutches his waist through the fabric of the uniform. He lays the younger down, without breaking the kiss, and starts nibbling on his neck.

"Be gentle, don't bruise me", utters Jaemin breathing unevenly. The older raises his body caging him between his arms,

"I just fucking can't help it, you're so gorgeous".

Jaemin furiously blushes and tugs on his shirt, "Take it off, honey". Jeno complies tossing his t-shirt away.

The younger looks at his toned body smirking and runs his fingers on his abs, "You're so hot. I want you"

"I want you more", utters Jeno and attacks his lips again, grabbing the younger's leg and lifting it a bit.

"But I have small boobs", giggles Jaemin as the older tries to unbutton the upper part of the dress.

"I'm hella horny for small boobs", the boy starts groping his non-existent boobs.

"I feel like I was some Japanese pornstar", Jaemin compresses laughter.

"Hey, tf you're talking so much, I thought it would make a girl moan, when someone touches her boobs"

"I DON'T HAVE GODDAMN BOOBS", Jaemin is deadass laughing.

"OML, we've gone crackhead mode again..", Jeno sits up annoyed.

Jaemin calms down and sits on the older's lap, connecting his hands behind the boy's neck. They passionately kiss while the younger starts rubbing on his crotch.

"Okay, let's imagine I took off your panties", Jaemin starts giggling again.

"Oh what's now?", the older hits him lightly.

"Nothing, it's just so awkward. Sex is funny as fuck, I don't think I wanna have it in my life"

"It might be way less funny if my best friend in a maid uniform wasn't straddling me"

He lays the boy down again, positioning his body between his legs and starts humping.

"This is how you're gonna do it? Go harder, but don't rip me apart", Jaemin grabs his bicep as the boy starts to rub against him at a fast pace. He tries to constrain a loud moan but fails.

"Imma turn you over", Jeno flips the boy to his tummy and gropes his butt.

"Ohfuck, I want to slap you as hell, ohfuckfuckfuck", he groans rubbing it.

Jaemin is supposed to be in charge of morality at the moment, but he gets so horny by these words that his sanity waves goodbye.

"Hell, yeah. Slap me good, daddy. Be rood to me", he moans.

"Wh-, D-daddy?", the word as if sets all of his inner demons free. He starts slapping Jaemin, while the latter moans into the pillow clutching it.

"You did nothing wrong, but I can't resist the urge to punish you, baby", a loud smack echoes in the room, "Make up a reason yourself".

"I-I spent your money on this dress, it cost 200 bucks".

"Wha-, Jaemin I needed it to buy airpods", he starts whining but quickly remembers he must be a daddy now.

Jeno clears his throat, "And you didn't ask me. Now I wanna choke you", he flips Jaemin on his back again and grabs his neck rubbing against the boy.

The younger gasps and starts breathing heavily, "Don't kill me, daddy".

They keep rubbing until Jeno bites the younger's neck, causing Jaemin to hold onto sheets for dear life, intensely moaning the last time. Jeno follows him burying his face on the crook of the boy's neck. His hands lose to keep their balance as he collapses on Jaemin, who's trying hard to catch his breath.

Jaemin buries his hand in the boy's black strands, the other hand caressing his face.

"Shit..I can't get up, I'm dozing off..Yuqi..", mumbles Jeno into his neck.

"Shhh, babyboy, sleep", Jaemin gently kisses his forehead, dozing off himself.

"I was daddy and now I'm babyboy", chuckles Jeno half asleep.

Jaemin stares at him with care and adoration.

"I'm gay. For sure. Fuck."

Finally, jaemin confessing about his gayness. Okay, don't @ me, I'm kinky af.
How is the book? Should I make it long?