9. jolly ride

a big fatass warning: MATURE AF.
enjoy anyways, and of course leave comments and upvote. xo.

Jeno and Jaemin lock the front door and head to school, when a friend of the brunette's brother and their neighbor, Johnny, calls out his name.

"Jeno, howaya doin?", they shake hands,

"Whaddup, Johnny".

"Cool, hey, I borrowed Jaehyun's clothes long ago but couldn't find them until now. I'm kinda in a rush right now. Could you take them from my wardrobe when you come back from school?", the tall boy hands him a bundle of keys.

"Can I also ask you to feed my cat before you leave?", Johnny sheepishly smiles.

"Um..sure", Jeno and Jaemin oddly exchange glances.

"Thank you man. See you around", with these words Johnny rushes somewhere only God knows.

"Who the hell is this beanpole?", Jaemin raises an eyebrow.

"He's a student from the U.S. That's all I know about him", Jeno shrugs.

-///////-

As the boys promised, they go to Johnny's house after tiresome lessons and practices at school.

They feed the cat with whiskas at first, then head to Johnny's bedroom. The room is big and medium lit, with a giant wardrobe full of cool outfits. Jeno takes the bag with his brother's clothes and prepares to leave, turning the doorknob.

It's when the younger grabs his hand and pushes his body towards the cowboy guy's bed. The next moment Jeno is laid down, with shocked expression on his face.

"Jaemin, what the-", he tries to stand up but the younger pushes him again and climbs on top of him, putting a finger on the older's mouth.

"I wanna make you come on that guy's bed. I'm such a freakin hoe", he attacks Jeno's lips, hands traveling all over his body.

They keep kissing passionately until someone's voice is heard downstairs.

"You, me, your house, right now", a very feminine but definitely a man's voice chimes.

They both gasp in terror, jumping off the bed in a second. The boys stare at each other, as if both waiting for the other to get them out of the bear trap they were stuck in.

Meanwhile the voice gets louder, probably meaning that the guy is approaching the bedroom.

"Baby, no excuses accepted. I won't let you spoil my surprise for your birthday".

Jeno grabs the younger by his waist and shoves him into the wardrobe. He steps inside right after and closes the door, leaving a small crack to see who that uninvited guest was.

The boys position themselves so that both of them can peek on the outer territory.

The guest is quite pretty but looks foreign: big eyes, pointed nose, petite figure, probably Thai. He sits on the edge of the bed, pouting for a while, then starts to undress until he's wearing nothing but laced panties.

Jaemin and Jeno look at each other utterly shocked but don't stop peeping.

After a couple of minutes, loud steps echo from downstairs causing the guest to make a seductive face, staring at the door.

The boys cringe at the sight.

The next moment, the door opens and a loud gasp is heard.

"Hoolynuggets, Ten, I just had a heart attack", Johnny clutches his chest and sits by the twink in panties,

"What-", he tries to say something but gets interrupted since the guy grabs him by neck and kisses him like there's no tomorrow. The couple start to heatedly make out, Johnny's clothes discarded in a moment.

Jeno and Jaemin watch the scene mouth agape, holding hands to support each other in this idiotic situation.

"Ohhh, daddy", that Ten guy pulls a blanket on top of them and sits on his boyfriend's crotch.

"Baby, I freaking missed you", Johnny caresses his face while the other hand holds his waist.

"My skin, it tastes like honey, you have to taste it", mumbles Ten grinding on the boy's crotch.

Jaemin bites his lip, compressing a moan as he feels Jeno also grinding on him from behind. He wants to send the older a deadly glare, but is unable to look away from what he's observing.

Ten is riding his boyfriend, calling him daddy all the way and emitting slutty moans, while the latter keeps grumbling incoherent profanities.

"Friggin perverts", whispers Jaemin through gritted teeth and nearly screeches when a hand grabs his genitals through tight jeans,

"Fuck you.. Jeno.. ohmygod.. friggin pervert", he keeps ranting until Jeno's other hand closes his mouth while he's touching the younger mercilessly.
The more intense it gets outside, the harder are the brunette's touches and grinding.

Jaemin feels himself close to release, closing his eyes and falling into a state of absolute submission. Some more slutty moans of Ten, weird grumbles of Johnny, uneven gasps of Jeno all echo in his ears until his body gives in to the sudden impulse of his friend's hand.

His body becomes limp as the older grinds some more, takes his hand from Jaemin's mouth and messily kisses his lips.

The two are sweaty from head to toe, and are running out of oxygen, while the heated make out session is still going on between Johnny and Ten.

"They fuck like rabbits", mumbles Jaemin trying to keep his balance and holding onto Jeno for dear life .

Thanks to heavens, the pair's sexual marathon continues in the bathtub, as they decide to wash together. This makes it easier for Jeno and Jaemin to leave the unholy place unnoticed.

are y'all okay there? same, I'm shook myself.