36. awkward

i'm freakin done with my life.
babyboys nomin are saving me being gay for each other everyday.

Jaemin nervously knocks on the door of his 'boyfriend' and the latter doesn't make him wait for long. The door opens wide in a second, revealing the guy with a wide grin and it makes the boy freak out, emitting a little shriek and backing off.

"Heyyy, bubble, wha-, what's the matter?", Hendery's smile falls as he pouts and stares at Jaemin, who's hugging himself for protection.

"Have you, have you just been standing behind the door waiting for me? Ohgod.. This is so, ugh..", the boy shudders and loses ability to speak.

"..Romantic? IKR, I'm the best boyfriend in the world", Hendery extends his hands to the younger so as to hug him and the latter hesitantly steps to him. He immediately regrets his life decisions when the older pushes him against his chest and plasters a wet smooch on the shocked boy's cheek.

"Ohhhh, your baby skin is everything, I wanna eat you", the older thoroughly observes his face smiling all along.

Jaemin watches pretty much of horror movies but this makes him creep out more than the pennywise guy. He stares back, batting his eyelashes and turns his head around. He realizes that the two are standing in a rear view of people, hugging awkwardly and staring into each's other's eyes.

"C-can we, can we go inside the house.. please?", the boy sounds small and helpless, as if afraid that the guy may torture him some more in front of people unless he begs him to restrain from it.

"So needy, aren't we,cutie boy? Okay", Hendery goes inside dragging the boy behind him and closes the door with a loud thud. He turns around and flashes Jaemin a huge smile, then cups his face, squishing the boy's cheeks. The latter clutches his hands trying to loosen the grip on his face but fails.

"I have a surprise for you, since you're so beautiful and cute and amazing. Jaemin, I'm falling in love with you, pumpkin. I'm so desperate for you, just love me back okay? Oh my delicious small peach, I know you do, shhh, don't say anything, my sweet candy lollipop baby", he puts a finger on the boy's lips as he tries to utter a single word trying hard not to faint.

Hendery finally lets go of his cheeks but in a moment his hands cover the boy's eyes so tight that they nearly drop inside their sockets. Jaemin breathes deep as the older pushes his limp body from behind, directing the boy towards the living room.

"Be ready! One two three, TADAAA!", the older lets go of the boy's eyes and he regains his sight for some seconds until he gasps , eyes becoming the size of a plate.

A huge portrait of Jaemin from their date hangs on the huge wall and the picture is nearly half the size of it. The boy opens and closes his mouth unable to speak up and his breathing hitches as a pair of hands grab his waist and the older's lips touch his neck.

"You like it, pretty angel? I wanna see your mesmerizing face everyday, so I made it", the Chinese boy huskily mutters into his neck and bites on it lightly. Jaemin whimpers, jumps up a bit and quickly gets out of the grip, rubbing the bitten spot and smiling trough gritted teeth.

Hendery stares at him dumbfounded by this act.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm-, I got shy again.. Sorry, we just met yesterday and this.. Oh, thank you, so sweet", he tries to give the older an innocent hug but he turns his head to kiss the younger on the lips, causing him to turn his head to the opposite side.

"OHMYGAD", shouts Jaemin in shock but remembers that they're somehow dating and kissing must be fine. Yet he can't force himself to do it, pecking the Disney guy's cheek clumsily.

"Aww baby, sorry I wanted to steal your first kiss! I'm sorry it had to be extra super special", the Chinese boy mutters seeking for the boy's wandering eyes.

"F-first kiss?", Jaemin looks at him in awe, "Is this your.. first kiss?"

Hendery bursts out laughing and pats the boy's cheek lightly, "Nice joke, little apple. I've had tons of kisses with a bunch of people"

Jaemin blinks fast and gapes his mouth, "Well.. It's not my first kiss either, I-"

Hendery frowns and steps aside crossing his arms,

"What do you mean I'm not your first?"

Jaemin gets surprised at this and raises his eyebrows in question,

"It means what it means?"

The older blinks slowly and holds his chin,
"Hm.. How many times have you kissed and was it with only one guy or..?"

"Hey, why'd you wanna know this? You are wrong if you think I'm that innocent, I've kissed a lot, I've even had sex but yeah with only one person"

Jaemin snaps at the boy and plops on the sofa, blushing and looking at his hands.

"Then why are you so shy with me? Because I'm so handsome?", the older sits beside the boy, staring at him and smiling smugly.

"No-, I mean yeah, you are handsome, but you must take it slow", he gains all of his remaining confidence and faces the Chinese boy, "We met just yesterday and you're already confessing to me. And this portrait.. Ugh, please get rid of it. You're being delusional and you're not in love with me"

Hendery is now the one who is left speechless, trying to digest all he heard,

"Did you just-, did you reject me?"

Jaemin rolls his eyes and puffs out his cheeks,
"It's not about rejection. Don't be so narcissistic. You're misinterpreting my words. I don't believe in love at first sight. This is a big bullshit. It takes you a whole lot of time to realize you actually love someone. True love never leaves your heart, because you come to it through many other feelings. True love lasts.. forever"

Jaemin starts his explanations to Hendery but at the end he's talking to himself as if he's just realizing what he just said. The last sentence leaves him staring at the wall and his eyes get wet.

"Are you in love with someone, Jaemin?"

The said boy closes his eyes and blinks away the tears,

"I don't know.. Maybe I am. I mean.. yes I am, but I don't want to. This sucks, we can't be together, him and I. I don't know if I ever can be happy, because as I said true love lasts till the end"

updated becuz thought y'all missed me. thanx for votes and comments, loves.

Just Dudes Being Guys (or gays) // nomin/jaenoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें