32. first time

Jaemin is too cute for this ugly ass world.

I didn't wanna write that explicit smut but y'all made me, okay?

Warning: so yeah this is smut, go watch zootopia/despicable me/frozen, children.

They part to catch their breathes as Jeno breaks the kiss, looking down at Jaemin's nude legs and lifts his t-shirt a bit, viewing the boy's tummy with hazy eyes. The latter blushes following his trail of eyes,

"If you wanna-, maybe I should do something to turn you on more?"

But the boy shakes his head, "I'm already on the verge of committing something really bad", he moves down and kisses the boy's tummy and the latter digs his fingers into his black strands, "But I can't, so Nana, just leave it to me"

Jeno holds the younger's waist with both hands and peppers kisses all over his abdomen to which the younger shudders and moans a little. He then turns to sucking on the skin but not harshly, lifting the t-shirt more to view the younger's chest. He starts caressing with one hand the sensitive skin on tummy, slowly moving higher while the other hand cups Jaemin's face. He reaches the boy's chest area and starts rubbing on one of the sensitive buds, to which the latter squeezes his eyes and sobs, breathing fast.

"Ah, shit, this is so good", he moans and clutches the older's hand when he accidentally scratches the bud with nail, "Ohgod, what are you doing, holy shit"

Jeno hesitates a bit looking at the younger's face, as the latter pants, eyes shut and lips parted. He pecks the boy's lower lip, holds both sides of his chest and sucks on the sensitive bud. Jaemin clutches the sheets with both hands, his eyes rolling as he whimper's in pleasure. Then the black-haired shifts to the other nipple, sucking on it a bit harsher this time, to which the boy underneath clutches his neck with trembling hand as his whole body instantly shudders.

"Ahh, please, stop it.. Gonna cum already, Jeno"

But he keeps pleasuring the boy, sucking on his neck and rubbing his chest. His hand moves down inside Jaemin's boxers and he pumps him a little. Jaemin moans loudly trying to remove it,

"Oh lord, Imma come.. Stop it"

Some more pumps on his crotch and sucks on the boy's neck and chest are enough to drive him over the edge. Jaemin lifts his body to the older's touch, shaking as if he just got hit by electricity, and comes into the boy's palm. The latter stares at his gorgeous face in awe the moment he reaches orgasm and messily kisses his mouth. Then he moves his cum stained palm to the younger's opening, smearing it on it.

Jeno raises his body and tries to hide his big tint from the younger's eyes in shame but the boy spots it,

"Ohlord, baby, be careful please.. I'm scared"

The black haired boy just nods avoiding the younger's eyes and carefully takes off the boy's underwear.

He squeezes his eyes in shame and takes his manhood out and sighs gratefully seeing that Jaemin is embarrassed as well, his head directed to the side observing the wall. He spreads the boy's legs wider and closes the distance between them. Jeno inhales deep one last time, before going inside slowly and turning the younger's head back to the front to gently kiss his lips.

Jeno takes it slow, too afraid to hurt the sensitive boy, going inside inch by inch and pausing to peek at his face, to know whether it hurts or not.

"Oh shit, so tight.. I can't", he clutches the boy's waist trying to adjust more and Jaemin squirms in pain.

"Ah, wait.. Wait some more, I'll tell you myself when I'm ready"

The honey-haired boy keeps breathing heavily eyes shut and Jeno just waits for his signal, looking at his expressions attentively. After some time, Jaemin opens his eyes and lifts his head up pouting his lips and the older immediately presses a kiss on them.

Jaemin licks the boy's lips quickly and murmurs into them, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

"Move, love"

Jeno doesn't have to be told twice and he thrusts deep into the boy, hitting a bundle of nerves inside. The latter moans loudly, shaking and hitting the bed with the crown of his head.

"Ahh, please, do it again.. there"

Jeno complies and thrusts several times, groaning into the boy's mouth and kissing him. Jaemin rolls his eyes and screams in pleasure, not caring if neighbors hear.

"Ohmygosh.. I'm gonna die", he rants in between deep thrusts, "this is so good, ahhh"

It gives the older more confidence as he spreads the boy's legs some more and raises his body up. He then kisses the younger's knees before grabbing his legs to aim his thrusts more precisely. He pushes inside the boy with a slap, skin to skin and these sounds keep echoing in the room as well as Jaemin's high pitched moans and loud sobbed sighs.

"This is so so good, oh shit, so fucking good, oh god, I can't take it anymore"

Jeno groans, leans in and kisses the younger messily, burying himself inside of him in sharp precise movements.

"You're so fucking pretty like this, Nana", he grips the younger's waist hard and moves even more fast, staring at the boy beneath in adoration as he keeps moaning and panting softly.

He wants to hear the boy's soft sobs beside his ear and nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck, slowing down for a moment but keeping up the pace once again and even faster.

With each firm push Jaemin's cries get louder and louder until he reaches the edge one more time this night, as soon as Jeno sucks on his chest and hits his nerve rigidly. The boy stains their tummies and becomes limp, dozing off from sudden exhaustion. It takes the older two more thrusts and he gets out of the boy, shooting his semen on Jaemin's tummy, chest and neck.

Jeno lies on top of the sleeping boy and kisses his lips lazily before falling asleep as well.

Well, no comments from me for this part.